• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

BioShock 4-pack for $3.75 each person

We can do two packs now I guess

Krzy123 bought it so PM him

- krzy123
- The M.O.B
- SappYoda
- Kurtrussel

- Crooked Rain
-
-
-

Crooked needs some peeps now
-
-
-

3 more peeps

kswiston

NeoGAF's Steam ID list:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjxSVOSxVPhwdFpMRG5Ucm5NTDJRMHlMMXVPT29MOWc&hl=en&authkey=CKeior0B

Those who want more people to play Steam games with (or to compete against) can add their name. I'll add a new thread to the community page if the list catches on.

I wasn't really sure what info people wanted to include besides their ID, so I added a couple optional columns. Feel free to add more columns if you can think of something that is missing/could be done better.

krzy123

sent pms to the M.O.B, kurtrussell and SappYoda.

but anyways i've already bought the pack :)

Didn't see Crooked Rain :( ... sorry just sent the pms in the order i saw the requests.

The M.O.B said:
BioShock 4-pack for $3.75 each person

We can do two packs now I guess

- krzy123
- The M.O.B
- SappYoda
- Crooked Rain

- Kurtrussel
-
-
-

3 more peeps

Add me to the second pack please :) Edit: I'm confused, so Crooked Rain is doing a pack now?

kswiston said:
NeoGAF's Steam ID list:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjxSVOSxVPhwdFpMRG5Ucm5NTDJRMHlMMXVPT29MOWc&hl=en&authkey=CKeior0B

Those who want more people to play Steam games with (or to compete against) can add their name. I'll add a new thread to the community page if the list catches on.

I wasn't really sure what info people wanted to include besides their ID, so I added a couple optional columns. Feel free to add more columns if you can think of something that is missing/could be done better.
Props to you and Google. This thing is awesome. I remember using it for the mass CAG letter to the ECA, but it was not this awesome then.

Kyaw

kswiston said:
NeoGAF's Steam ID list:

Added meself.
Google docs is awesome.

The M.O.B

combinekidd said:
Add me to the second pack please :) Edit: I'm confused, so Crooked Rain is doing a pack now?

Crooked was a little late for the 1st pack, so I just thought I would help some people out to get you guys started on another pack :D

As it stands here are the people interested in another pack

- Crooked Rain
- combinekidd
- opticalmace
-

You guys will have to decided who buys and such.

The M.O.B said:
Crooked was a little late for the 1st pack, so I just thought I would help some people out to get you guys started on another pack :D

As it stands here are the people interested in another pack

- Crooked Rain
- combinekidd
- opticalmace
-

You guys will have to decided who buys and such.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Salsa

added myself

Although the sheet needs a section to post a link to your profile. The community search sucks most of the times and its hard to find anyone.

SalsaShark said:
added myself

Although the sheet needs a section to post a link to your profile. The community search sucks most of the times and its hard to find anyone.
I added that section for the halibut.

Feel free to remove it kswiston or whomever.

Edit: I fucked up.
Edit: I fixed it.

kswiston said:
NeoGAF's Steam ID list:

I love the real-time feature in google docs. DUDE BROS GAMES

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SalsaShark said:
added myself

you like some interesting genres ;)

I wrote something much more innocent than what's there right now.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
kswiston said:
NeoGAF's Steam ID list:

I can get behind this.

Added my details but of course I will always accept a fellow GAF member if they add me to their FL. As stated on the spreadsheet I'll play pretty much any MP game I own upon request.

Ledsen

kswiston said:
NeoGAF's Steam ID list:

This NEEDS a region/country column to be of any use for finding multiplayer buddies.

edit: some people have added country to "comments", maybe just change the name of that column to "country/region and timezone" and put it a lot earlier so it's immediately visible.

see below

AcridMeat said:
Oh jeez the fact anyone is free to edit is going to be bad.
I'll bet that kswiston could lock it after the initial clusterfuck here and then anyone who wants to be added can ask him or something like that. There have to be other things to prevent vandalism.

kswiston

Good to see the list growing so quickly. I like the new Profile Link and Comments sections.

Like I said, the doc is public, so no one needs my permission to add features they think would be useful.

Firehead

Schmattakopf said:
I'll bet that kswiston could lock it after the initial clusterfuck here and then anyone who wants to be added can ask him or something like that. There have to be other things to prevent vandalism.
Would it be possible to also designate a group of people to add people while kswiston is away? Might help a bit.

Edit:

Thank you, whomever fixed the "Steam Profile Link" text!

TheExodu5

Banned
The Potato Sack now gives a Portal 2 skin? I don't care about TF2 hats...but Portal 2....noooooooo.

All I need is 123 Kick it, Bit.Trip Beat, The Ball, and The Wonderful End Of The World. :(

kswiston

If vandalism gets to be too bad, I will set editing to private and approve a few people as editors. My schedule is about to get a lot busier in a couple weeks, so I wouldn't be able to maintain a private list myself. Hopefully we can keep it public.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lasthope106 said:
We should get a community thread going so we can organize games with the help of the list.

Good call, especially since that'll make it easier to find it. I'll give the OP a chance to do it, but anyone who's willing could go ahead and copy paste that link in a new thread over there.

Snuggler said:
Good call, especially since that'll make it easier to find it. I'll give the OP a chance to do it, but anyone who's willing could go ahead and copy paste that link in a new thread over there.
I'd do it but I don't have anything good to put in the OP.

kswiston

If someone has a good idea for a thread title/OP, they can go ahead and make the thread. I should technically be getting back to work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom