• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to play Lone Survivor, Alan Wake, and DayZ, don't really care about any other sales.

Was LS part of any Indie Bundle? Anyone have any copies of it?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I need to play Lone Survivor, Alan Wake, and DayZ, don't really care about any other sales.

Was LS part of any Indie Bundle? Anyone have any copies of it?

Not part of a bundle yet.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Dammit, I missed it

Everyone did. They had it a week early and nobody noticed because we were expecting it now!

Bleh. I am just sad and write stupid shit :/ I want Crusader Kings 2 and GalCiv2 :(

Merguson

Banned
Yeah, they're pretty forgiving; there's very little micro management required, and the emphasis is on combat rather than collecting resources.

Soulstorm is crap. You can skip it and miss nothing.

Thanks a lot for the write-up. Sounds like something I would enjoy.

Bought the Dawn of War (minus Soulstorm) and Dawn of War 2 series.

Sysgen

New theory. To alleviate server overload Valve has decided to start the sale when Europe is sleeping so I'm guessing we will see the sale start around 7 P.M. eastern.

Some Space Marine steam shots I took, the melee combat is incredibly fun, definitely the highlight.

8420D32FFA3C53E2C34A451F614E4EFD6987B611

All someone has to do is draw a funny picture and email it to Gabe asking when the sale will start. Now, the picture must be terrible, but it still must have taken a lot of time and effort to have been made.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh apparently it's an error in their site. Clicking on check your rewards will force the system to check your stats in an hour.

dorkimoe

The lack of communications is a bit weird, I don't know. It's kinda arrogant. That's how feel about the steam service as wel.

What? So bestbuy should call me a week or month ahead of time to let me know a Big sale is going to be coming up so I don't spend money in there store before? They don't owe us anything. If they have a sale they have a sale. If they don't they never promised anyone anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom