• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the steam summer sale starts July 12th. Is this true?

lNYoP.png

Well first that guy can't spell Steam, secondly the sale is most likely under NDA so he'd be an idiot to say the date...which would explain why he can't spell Steam

BY2K

Membero Americo
What's all the bitching about on other forums?

People need to calm down and wait.

If it doesn't start this week, just wait!

HoosTrax

So I bought Dawn of War II. When I hit "install game" I got this "Scanning for Steam licenses" message that just sat there spinning. I finally cancelled out of it after looking at it for 10 minutes or so. DoWII shows as being purchased, but it's not in my library. When I search for it on Steam, the DoWII page says I have the game purchased already, but when I hit the "Play Now" button it just spins for about 30 seconds and then nothing.

How do I get this game installed so I can actually play it?
Pre-Steamworks Relic games have this tendency to run out of keys temporarily during Steam sales (see:Company of Heroes)...

Smash88

Banned
This is lame, I still haven't received my chicken hat.

If anyone has/gets an extra one can you pass it along? If I get mine, I'll give you the one I get?

Got it!

Space Marine or LA Noire? I love the setting and time period of LA Noire but is the gameplay any good?

And do you think Space Marine will get cheaper?

Detox

Space Marine or LA Noire? I love the setting and time period of LA Noire but is the gameplay any good?

And do you think Space Marine will get cheaper?

I can only speak for LA Noire, it does the setting and period justice so you will probably love that aspect. In terms of gameplay you can pretty much switch your brain off and enjoy a well produced interactive movie.

I can only speak for LA Noire, it does the setting and period justice so you will probably love that aspect. In terms of gameplay you can pretty much switch your brain off and enjoy a well produced interactive movie.

uuh. Not really interested in that. God-damn I really like the period though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom