• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

...but I'm not here trying to sell you used cars lol.

dpqbW.png

fuck you tony

no need to defend or justify yourself Tony. Most here appreciate the awesome deals (especially the Steamworks stuff) and your hands-on approach to community management. People are just mad that the SSS isn't here yet.

Edit: just saw Salsas post. GTFO tony, I'm dissapointed

Derrick01

Banned
Surprised anyone here could hate on Tony. He's by far the best community manager/marketing guy (I don't know your official title lol) we've had here, and there's no sinister intentions behind his posting.

He even gets to have a signature on Gaf. He's that badass.

Detox

Surprised anyone here could hate on Tony. He's by far the best community manager/marketing guy (I don't know your official title lol) we've had here, and there's no sinister intentions behind his posting.

I agree. He seems to be as open as he can be about the sales, the procedure behind it and some of the shortcomings of both the sale and Amazon's storefront.

lol51

I enjoy the steam thread and especially like reading about steam related deals in this thread (Be they on steam, amazon, getgames, or elsewhere).

Twinduct

Some people just like to watch the world burn

I don't see anything wrong with that since they also sell Steam games.

This. I just wish Amazon incorporated little Steam and Origin and Impulse (lol) icons next to the titles of their Digital Download games, if those Digital Downloads incorporate any of those services.

I made a mockup of what I mean:

FS0Xp.png

I can get $10 Amazon store credit through Freemyapps points, thinking about using it for Binary Domain. How's the PC port of that, does it run well in the Windows 8 beta?

The player directs the young explorer Adam Venture on a quest for the long lost Garden of Eden. During these endeavors he will encounter fragments from the Bible and, through a variety of puzzles, learn about common Christian values.
I might buy that.
Haha, from the product page:
Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with historical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series.
I like their liberal use of the word "history".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom