• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

CPnn2.png

Now I have something to do while I wait for the sale... 10gb download :D

Motherfucker!

Only if you rigidly fixate yourself over getting Steam keys only from Steam store.

If you have to make up shit to win an argument, then you should already know that you have no argument. You and Nelo have both come in here with completely fabricated scenarios of people who for some reason hate Amazon and will only buy from Steam. Not one single person has made any suggestion that they don't want to buy from Amazon. Not one. You invented it out of thin air for some reason I cant even imagine. Maybe you could enlighten us on why you would create a fictitious argument? Would you please do that for us?

Nobody even complained about Tony making a mention of his sale in here, just the amount of posts and one post in particular. You invented that argument too. Can you enlighten us on why you would do that too?

And furthermore, I checked the last 3 pages of the Amazon thread today at around 1 pm and I didnt see anyone going in there to shit up the thread. So what the fuck is you and Nelo's problem that you keep coming in here starting shit?

Example post #1:
"Hai guyz!1!! I haf eleventy hundred gamez on my Steem ackount! Ive only playd an averrage of 0.00235 minuts per game! LOL!!! That Gabe sure iz a trickstar. My poor wallet!!! 8^)"

Example post #2:
"I hear you guys, I thought that game was also really fun. In fact, my company, AMAZON, is going to have an incredible deal on it this coming Thursday, where you can buy the complete edition for $4.99. It's Steam activate-able, to boot. Are there any other games out there you would like my company, AMAZON, to run a special daily deal on?

Cheers,
Tony"

Are we really even having this debate?
#teamtony

Rapstah

Example post #1:
"Hai guyz!1!! I haf eleventy hundred gamez on my Steem ackount! Ive only playd an averrage of 0.00235 minuts per game! LOL!!! That Gabe sure iz a trickstar. My poor wallet!!! 8^)"

Example post #2:
"I hear you guys, I thought that game was also really fun. In fact, my company, AMAZON, is going to have an incredible deal on it this coming Thursday, where you can buy the complete edition for $4.99. It's Steam activate-able, to boot. Are there any other games out there you would like my company, AMAZON, to run a special daily deal on?

Cheers,
Tony"

Are we really even having this debate?
#teamtony

If you hadn't said "#teamtony" at the end of this post I wouldn't have been able to tell whose side you were on.

Salsa

Example post #1:

I dont really get these types of complains, no one posts like that here

If you hadn't said "#teamtony" at the end of this post I wouldn't have been able to tell whose side you were on.

So gibberish versus someone who transparently comes on here and discusses games while highlighting great deals isn't cut-and-dry?

Tony is a very solid poster and he contributes a lot to these threads. He's honest, friendly, and helpful. Why are we even having this discussion?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So I CNC 4 worth it if I have no prior history with the CNC series?

Get C&C3:Tiberium Wars instead. Cheaper and the better game anyway. But yes, each individual game is worth it and the backstory not necessarily needed.

So Is CNC 4 worth it if I have no prior history with the CNC series?

I wouldn't know, but I'll tell you that these games aren't representative of the initial games in the series. I can't imagine there being a problem though, unless you want to play for story, which would be silly.

Salsa

So gibberish..

if you think your "gibberish" example I quoted is what a regular non-tony post here is like for you then idk what you're doing in this thread

everyone likes to bash this thread with "post examples" like "LOL GABENZ HHAh LooK AT MY GAmEz AND PLAYTIME ROFL :$$$$" that I honestly dont know where the fuck come from.

There is the ocasional list thing going on with new sites that calculate that but even then it's a regular conversation that sounds NOTHING like that, and in most cases the thread is about game impressions, general Steam information or advice, with (god forbid) a little fun here and there.

Megasoum

Banned
For those of you who bought DRIVER> San Francisco... REJOICE!

ibhcu9vuD29hb2.png

Oh wow so I updated my retail copy... Uplay 2.0 is basically Origin/steam for Ubisoft....uughhhhh. I'm expecting AC3 to be "Uplayworks"

I'm surprised there's not already a 15 pages long thread bitching about it... You can add friends, buy games, re-download games you have registered to your account, etc

jediyoshi

lol at the CO description addition

"Day Z Mod requires Arma II: Combined Operations which is made up of Arma II and Arma II: Operation Arrowhead"

According to Ubisoft, Uplay now has cloud saves (or was it always like this?).

GAMES LIBRARY
Browse and re-download your games.
SOCIAL FEATURES
Chat, friends list and notifications.
ACTIONS & REWARDS
Redeem Rewards for all platforms.
CLOUD SAVES
Always start your game where you left it.

INTEGRATED SHOP
Browse and purchase our latest games.
FREE TO PLAY
Discover new free-to-play games and demos.

I am knee-deep into an English paper that I have to turn in tomorrow but I just got a message with the Uplay 2.0 thing and wanted to say that I'm very thrilled to install another client on my machine.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Koroviev

I am knee-deep into a English paper that I have to turn in tomorrow but I just got a message with the Uplay 2.0 thing and wanted to say that I'm very thrilled to install another client on my machine.

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

So, how long before Steam becomes a thing of the past, as each publisher takes its ball and goes home, so to speak?

PaulLFC

And yet another Summer 2012 pack is added to the registry with Kalypso.

That's Kalypso, Square Enix and Paradox today. Sale is getting close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom