• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
Time is the most precious thing one can have, yet we tend to forget and waste it.

That's one of the things Seneca wrote in De Brevitate vitæ and De Vita beata more than 1954 years ago. Still relevant.

Very true. I rather spend $1 towards a good game that's $10 rather than $1 on a bad game to waste time on.

iAess9fdI5TAc.gif

Sorry for the offtopic, but Did Gabe Newell eat Robin Williams?

Grinchy

Banned
They could also just mean that they will have games on sale throughout the summer but not necessarily at reduced prices.

PaulLFC

Valve are mighty teasers. The question is, are they really going to hold out for a few more weeks... Or does this mean it's going to just start tomorrow?
I think there's a good chance of tomorrow, there's a LOT of packs in the registry now. I think only Ubisoft and EA don't have packs at the moment, but I expect that to change soon. Compiling the list now.

zkylon

zkylewd
Are the prices for packs in the registry usually accurate? A couple more have been added, with prices:

Saints Row The Third Franchise Pack - Saints Row The Third plus all (I think) DLC - 17 DLCs in total - $14.99
Railworks 3 Summer Sale Collection - Railworks 3 plus 27 DLCs - $39.99

The Saints Row pack is great value if it does launch for $15 considering it includes all of the DLC, which rarely goes on sale.
Great price for SR3, the game's amazing and I was hoping to get all the DLC in a bundle...

Anybody got that knowledge about the US Amazon and non US Steam accounts? Also, for Binary Domain, I'm not seeing the steam option, I'm only seeing a PC download one. Does it activate on Steam after you buy it or what?

gdt

I'll probably pick up STALKER this time. I've tried it several times before but never got into it. For some reason I have an urge to play it again.

STALKER
Alpha Protocol
Binary Domain (maybe)
Crysis 2 (maybe)
Spec Ops: The Line (maybe)

Not much of a list. Will have to wait and see how things go.

Also want to add that Spec Ops is 50% off on Amazon right now too, it just came out, I can't see Steam having that price too. At worst, they'll match it, its also a steamworks game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom