• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
gC3vg.jpg

45 Games/DLC on my wishlist currently. Some are reminders for later, like Skyrim when the goty edition drops, Sims expansions etc. There is one item above them all though.

header_292x136.jpg

This son of a bitch has been on my wishlist for 2 years waiting for it to drop to $10. I believe it hit $14.99 during the Christmas sale. I'm stubborn though and refuse to budge past $10 and reward Activision greediness. I'm sure the game is merely average, but I like these B-grade games, the same way I like B-grade movies.

I rented the 360 version back when it came out and had fun with it. Nothing special, but the time manipulation is fun to mess around with. I've been waiting for it to be cheap on Steam also.

Already half way through the 12th in Australia! Come onnn. I have an alarm set for 2am(13th) which is roughly 11am(12th) US PST(I think). Hopefully see some sales.

Milamber

No it doesn't, where the hell did this come from? Sales start at 10AM Pacific Daylight Time. 6pm for UK folks.

EDIT: wait I'm an idiot, you said 12PM, thought you said 12AM.

It starts at 9:00PM in my side of the world so it all works out. I do the sale for 2 hours, start downloading what I bought, sleep, go to work, go home, have dinner alone, then do the sale for the next day again.

pax217

My Wish List is ready and full of games I don't really want and will just be added to the backlog of games I'll never clear.

Take my money, Valve. Take it.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Tried the first level of the new Hard Reset DLC on hard. Really, well, hard. Which is good! The level looked great too, unsurprisingly, especially the end bit with the giant trash compactor.

Still wish alternating between weapons was a bit faster though. Man, it can be brutal when you're caught up close with the wrong weapon lol.

Relax.MX

Still not finished the game but im in the last mission and tomorrow nobody will want anything other than sales, so I feel the need to talk about a game that hates a lot at first(but I'm a masochist who just needs to finish the games I start) and i ended up loving it spite of its many bugs(some of these broke the game..but PC community shows why is the Master Race). The game is:

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

The games is very very hard not only because the gameplay is realistic (one shot can mean death), the control is awkward, the AI is very bad, the cheackpoints are unfair, etc. But sometimes feels good to beat a game despite these things, I liked the feeling of vulnerability that today is almost gone, one misstep and you're dead

I highly recommend it only for hardcore FPS PC gamers (and people with a lot of patience XO)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
45 Games/DLC on my wishlist currently. Some are reminders for later, like Skyrim when the goty edition drops, Sims expansions etc. There is one item above them all though.

header_292x136.jpg

This son of a bitch has been on my wishlist for 2 years waiting for it to drop to $10. I believe it hit $14.99 during the Christmas sale. I'm stubborn though and refuse to budge past $10 and reward Activision greediness. I'm sure the game is merely average, but I like these B-grade games, the same way I like B-grade movies.

From the way you are talking about it, you probably would enjoy it, because everything you said makes sense to me and I've played and enjoyed it in that sort of way. Also the mechanics put it a big step above Haze, so if you were ok with that you will definitly be ok with this.

Just be prepared for an extremely underwhelming ending (story-wise not gameplay-wise)
including a to be continued...(lol)

Gibbo

Just finished Binary Domain and World in Conflict this morning. Backlog is currently 70% of my total steam library. I'm hoping to push it back up to 80% with this evening's sale.

Kingdom of Amalur??? PLEASE.... under $20....so very much please.

Seriously, if I can grab Amalur for less than $20 I might be done purchasing games this year.

Well...MLB 2k12 < $15 would also do me well.

HiiiLife

I just barely got my laptop and have been HOOKED on TF2. Im really looking foward to try out all the PC games I've missed due to being a console gamer. Hoping Counter Strike and Total War will be on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom