• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

K' Dash

I was at the mall yesterday and went to CVG (that would be our GameStop) and Portal 2 for PC was almost $90, I laughed and laughed in their faces while my girlfriend told them that we just bought it for less than $5.

God, retail pricing here sucks, thank God for DD Stores.

K' Dash

I'm getting terrible fps on my 560ti 448 in Saints Row 3. Does anybody have any suggestion for what I can do?

Are you forcing anything from Nvidia Panel AND inside the Game, like forcing MSAA on both, that happened to me a couple times and when I disable it in game everything works, same for Vsync and Triple buffering.

Mairu

Checking in again to see if there's an open slot for Borderlands 2, I'd really like to take advantage of the UK discount D:

Are you forcing anything from Nvidia Panel AND inside the Game, like forcing MSAA on both, that happened to me a couple times and when I disable it in game everything works, same for Vsync and Triple buffering.

First time I'm playing the game and installing so that's not it.

Detox

I got 3 packs and my account has been locked from purchasing it may be because I bought those three in quick succession literally minutes apart. Anyway I'd like to use this post to apologise to all the people who sent their money and were waiting for the gifts I was waiting and retrying as it may have just been steam but after several tries I realised my account was locked. They must have thought they were being scammed as a sizeable amount of money was on the line so I'm sorry, I've issued refunds to them all.

LQX

I got 3 packs and my account has been locked from purchasing it may be because I bought those three in quick succession literally minutes apart. Anyway I'd like to use this post to apologise to all the people who sent their money and were waiting for the gifts I was waiting and retrying as it may have just been steam but after several tries I realised my account was locked. They must have thought they were being scammed as a sizeable amount of money was on the line so I'm sorry, I've issued refunds to them all.
Crap, very sorry. Thanks for the effort. Hopefully your account gets unlocked.

DOA

note to self:
don't go to the shower, while waiting for a reply on a four pack.

in other words... i'm still looking to join in on a four pack for Borderlands 2

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Was this a problem from when they initially built it, or was it from when you took it apart? If it was from when they built it then I hope they didn't charge you for these repairs.
No it happened 3 years after I bought the computer!

buhdeh

Just received my BL2 pre-order from invidious. Thanks for the quick transaction and not forgetting about me after missing out on the first pre-order!

Speevy

Banned
I just bought the Indie Gala 7.

I have three games I don't want.

Respond to this post first and get:

-Reign: Conflict of Nations
-Rig N' Roll
-UFO: Afterlight

Hey gaf, I'm going to get a pair of 360 controllers (wired) and I have some questions.

Some guy is selling me two white controllers really cheap, and I wanted to know if there is much difference between the white controllers and the black controllers (besides color). I know the new ones have a better D-Pad, but is there any other difference that I should know?

dhusband

Neo Member

That's pretty crappy since it was an accident caused by their browser. Thanks for trying anyway and I hope they unlock your account soon.

Levyne

Banned
Hey gaf, I'm going to get a pair of 360 controllers (wired) and I have some questions.

Some guy is selling me two white controllers really cheap, and I wanted to know if there is much difference between the white controllers and the black controllers (besides color). I know the new ones have a better D-Pad, but is there any other difference that I should know?

No difference between white and black. The newer ones with the better d-pad are all silver I think.

HoosTrax

Mutant Blobs Attack is coming to Steam on August 15th

This is easily my favorite game on the Vita. I will happily double dip

Sorry if old, etc...
Omg lol, I saw just this image on their blog:
dnkDVOg88x2gCzFy-_KHOAsuPkS-T48jpxgwygQh4EV2riTsYtUZ2KDuN37vm1OWVLWds2tpKluWb5WlZ1if0honyMKITz5DfMqHFVgcAeJSfJL59AQ

Mutant Blobs Attack is coming to Steam on August 15th

This is easily my favorite game on the Vita. I will happily double dip

Sorry if old, etc...

Awesome. I've had this on Vita since the day it came out and have only played, like, ten minutes of it. :-\

I'll change that with the PC version.

Ok I'm scared. I hope there aren't too many cat hair mustache style inventory quests.

Even if there are at least they would make sense in this game. The worst part of that puzzle is how it was totally out of place.

ShaneB

The Book of Unwritten Tales, a point-and-click adventure, is coming out on the 31st.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/215160/

g5zDu.jpg

Now I'm definitely glad I held off on Borderlands 2.

Looks great, the name is familiar, but I haven't really read much about it other than it's an adventure game. Will put this on my radar.

Quote for a King's Bounty: Armored Princess key.

Well darn it, this is on my wishlist. I see that it's in Indie Gala 7, so perhaps there will be other copies floating around. Would love one.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

ShaneB

damn all this BL2 talk is making me want to jump on the pre-order. Hard to beat that price probably until the winter sale

Trying my hardest to resist. It's Steamworks, so I'm not worried about it being cheaper before the year is over. I'm sure Amazon or someone will have a 50% sale somewhere.

Pity it's behind the "beat the average" paywall, I was about to say you could just pay a buck for the game, haha.

Yeah :( I don't care about anything else in that bundle, so I'd rather just avoid spending the money and hope for a kind giveaway.

Looks amazing, had added it to my WL and came here to see if anyone linked it yet. On their website its $30 so I'm guessing that's what it'll be on Steam. At $20 I'd grab it day one, still unsure of what I'm going to do. I'll probably crack even if it has that -10%. =p

Yeah, it'll probably be $30. Although I'm thinking there's a chance it could be down to $20 but probably unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom