• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5ogoz2Ezg1r3gb3zo1_500.gif

This is fantastic because its so true lol

Polk

Hey, who wants to buy Torchlight 2?
The 4-pack is 59.99$ and also includes a copy of Torchlight 1.
If anybody wants to buy it just send me a PM or quote this.

Edit: I don't know why Steam doesn't want to accept my Paypal money, even though other places like Ebay do.
I can send the money to the buyer in advance.
Well I'd be happy to be part of 4pak. I'm in EU though, so it's more expensive here.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Apparently I was wrong about gamepad support for Wanderlust: Rebirth. It's in the options, but it says on their website only works for classes besides Elementalist (kb/m only).

Detox

I'm tempted to say my account isn't restricted and they just fixed the glitch that allowed me to gift the entire 4 pack, this is because I can get to the final page of the transaction if I don't do anything funny with the cart but if I try the four pack I get an error with any payment method I select. I'm not interested in any games at the moment so I'm not willing to try and push a purchase through but I think it would work.

Koroviev

Apparently I was wrong about gamepad support for Wanderlust: Rebirth. It's in the options, but it says on their website only works for classes besides Elementalist (kb/m only).

What's the deal with that game? Are people just picking it up 'cause it's new, or did some site pimp it?

Toki767

So I purchased the Indie Gala 7 bundle and I only really want King's Bounty, so the rest are up for grabs.

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Death To Spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth

If anyone wants any of those games.

Sajjaja

So I purchased the Indie Gala 7 bundle and I only really want King's Bounty, so the rest are up for grabs.

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers

I would like Death to Spies Moment of Truth.|

EDIT: Thanks!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers

I'd like Space Rangers, if you please. :D

HoosTrax

What's the deal with that game? Are people just picking it up 'cause it's new, or did some site pimp it?
Was wondering this as well -- I had guessed it might have been a niche game that people already knew about and ended up on Steam after releasing elsewhere.

It turns out that I must be the only person who wasn't aware until now that this game's sales are being used to finance the development of Starbound (the upcoming Terraria-like game).

HAHA okay you win.

Sorry for the delay everyone, my roommate didn't pay the power bill so I ran to the library, but that's closing in a few minutes :(

I probably wont have power until sunday or monday when I go back home (no smartphone either)

Thank you!

Katoki

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers

I hate you for bringing this to my attention. Now I need to go grab the bundle for King's Bounty as well.

On the bright side, will probably unload everything else I can in this thread later today.

DOA

a late thanks to iNvidious01 for helping on the Borderlands 2 four pack :)

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers

space rangers plz

Wok

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers

Death To Spies, please.

Katoki

Don't suppose anyone knows where to find a complete daily deal list from the summer sale? Hell, don't suppose there IS one to begin with? I'm having a hard time, but my google skills aren't particularly potent either.

Don't suppose anyone knows where to find a complete daily deal list from the summer sale? Hell, don't suppose there IS one to begin with? I'm having a hard time, but my google skills aren't particularly potent either.

You could probably go through the thread and reconstruct it, but it'd definitely be a project.

Eternia

If you don't need the prices, the Steam news feed has a list of games for each day here. No flash deals though.

Katoki

If you don't need the prices, the Steam news feed has a list of games for each day here. No flash deals though.

Thank you for the link. That will work but of course I completely overlooked steamprices as well. We have the flash deal spreadsheet in the sale thread OPs still.

I was looking for King's Bounty since it's in the Indie Gala bundle and my friend swore it was on sale at 75% at some point.

Twinduct

Geez greenmangaming has been my biggest source to buy steam games this year. Mostly with Pre-orders I guess. On that note, Borderlands 2 GET!

Eternia

Thank you for the link. That will work but of course I completely overlooked steamprices as well. We have the flash deal spreadsheet in the sale thread OPs still.

I was looking for King's Bounty since it's in the Indie Gala bundle and my friend swore it was on sale at 75% at some point.
It did lose in a community vote that would have put it at 75% off during the summer sale.

Katoki

It did lose in a community vote that would have put it at 75% off during the summer sale.

Yeah, it makes much more sense that way. My friend was saying that he was comparing between KB and HoMM 6 for a purchase so I assumed it had to have showed up as a flash or community.

Sajjaja

Does anyone by chance have a Hitman:Blood Money from the Steam sale? Already posted in the trading but posting in here in case.

Katoki

Got me King's Bounty game. Giving out rest so PM for keys. First come first serve of course.

Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflicts of Nations
Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth ( 2 games )
UFO: Afterlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom