• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

You can only buy the keys in the shop or get it through some "Event". Like last year I got some winter-keys that could open normal crates and wintercrates.

This guy already deleted me from the list. Ah. Im kinda mad right now. Anyone nice here on GAF wants some duplicates I have? At least there I know the people here are thankful...

Lol someone tried to pull the same thing on me. They were part of the TF2 GAF group thing but weren't part of GAF. They were just there to try and hustle people into giving them items.

Deleted the person from my list.

Bro, I'm about as nice as the average guy, but if you have some trincets to spare I'd take one or two off your hands. B^)

Just give me your steamid, I will give u all the spares I have *haha*

They have backpack viewers and like to target people who have low playtime but high value items.

Dont even have any high value items, just some vintage things and gave him two regular weapons I had as spares.

Askani

My group of friends is going in on a Borderlands 2 4-pack. None of us have ever bought a four pack before, but we assume the buyer will just have three gift copies to send out, correct? Also, since we a pre-ordering a 4-pack, each copy of the pack qualifies for the pre-order bonus...right?

garath

My group of friends is going in on a Borderlands 2 4-pack. None of us have ever bought a four pack before, but we assume the buyer will just have three gift copies to send out, correct? Also, since we a pre-ordering a 4-pack, each copy of the pack qualifies for the pre-order bonus...right?

Yes and yes.

Buyer gets 3 gift copies in the inventory. Once game is out everyone gets the pre-order bonus as if they bought the games themselves.

bigace33

Much oblige to Chairman Chuck for the TF2 items. Look forward to maybe playing some games with you one day bro. Maybe not TF2 but something. B)

atomsk

Party Pooper
Hooray. Gamestop gift card came in the mail. Time to use it on Steam credit.

I've been waiting on an e-rewards card since the 1st... was hoping it would arrive in time for the summer sale but NO DICE

probably using it to buy Torchlight 2 when it gets here

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
What the fuck is wrong with the TF2-Community?

I just gave some, supposedly nice guy I played on a server with, two items that werent even rare for free, since I thought he was nice.
After the trade was finished, he immediately went offline without even saying thanks...

Fuck you, [Alpha] [GL] DEstr0!

dcrJ3.png

Uh oh. This dude Punchline sent me the exact same message on Steam yesterday after friending me. Word for word. There's something sinister going on.

Joe Molotov

Uh oh. This dude Punchline sent me the exact same message on Steam yesterday after friending me. Word for word. There's something sinister going on.

Hey Xel, do you still play TF2? I was just started playing TF2 again after not playing for a long time and i there were many new hats and weapons which i dont have so i was woundering if you had any spare weapons or hats on TF2 that you dont use or want which you would not mind giving to me?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think it's a safe assumption that if you see a friend request sent from somebody with a TF2 avatar, they're not worth adding. (I went through my friends list before posting, just to make sure I wasn't going to offend somebody. ;))

ArjanN

I think it's a safe assumption that if you see a friend request sent from somebody with a TF2 avatar, they're not worth adding. (I went through my friends list before posting, just to make sure I wasn't going to offend somebody. ;))

Actually most of the item beggars/scammers have pictures of hot chicks as avatars.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Hey Xel, do you still play TF2? I was just started playing TF2 again after not playing for a long time and i there were many new hats and weapons which i dont have so i was woundering if you had any spare weapons or hats on TF2 that you dont use or want which you would not mind giving to me?

You know you can have anything I own Joe. I believe in giving to the needy. I have an extra copy of Magicka & Limbo sitting around to help get you started on Steam as well. Just add me bro.

Nabs

We might be getting a repeat of those Summer Indie Packs for the midweek madness.

I'm really interested to see how much Unwritten Tales goes for.

Aaron

Hey Steam, I still own a few games in each one of these bundles. If I didn't, I would have bought them during the spring sale. Couldn't you have mixed them up a bit better? Or better yet, let people make their own bundles?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Those bundles are awful, Valve. Geez.

Wonder if we'll be seeing id / Zenimax stuff again this weekend for Quakecon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom