• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
No takers for Meat Boy?

Nobody wants my meat?

Thanks for the offer, but I dont think I will ever want to play a game like SMB.

IZMa6.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I want to use the iOS steam app for the sale, but does anyone else have the problem with having to reenter your credentials and send yourself an access code like pretty much every time you use the app?

Aaron

Driver SF is incredible. The car handling is some of the best I've ever experienced, including big time racers. Gameplay is really fun, and the story is actually interesting and well done. Only played an hour, but it's a real shame the game didn't do better.

tjohn86

Driver SF is incredible. The car handling is some of the best I've ever experienced, including big time racers. Gameplay is really fun, and the story is actually interesting and well done. Only played an hour, but it's a real shame the game didn't do better.

I picked up the Deluxe Edition based on comments in this thread. I can't wait to try it tonight.

Dynoro

I have problems with my ATI card...yes yes the drivers(again..nvidia i miss you :( ) i have the 12.3 version, i updated for 12.4 like 3 times and every time i turn off the PC returns to the previous version

This is a bug with the driver software version showing incorrectly. AMD know about it and a fix is due next level (I think). I show as 11.12 at present even though I actually have 12.4 installed.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
This is a bug with the driver software version showing incorrectly. AMD know about it and a fix is due next level (I think). I show as 11.12 at present even though I actually have 12.4 installed.

You should probably run driver sweeper and do a fresh install if that is happening.

It just cracks me up to imagine someone actually putting their head through a wall out of anger at a videogame. Or for any reason really, it's a very funny thing to visualize. : )

Firebrand

Been playing Civ V extensively lately.

I hate wars caused by city states =(
Permanent city state wars can be fun. I discovered Nebby of the Babby Lons was at permanent war with his neighboring state, so I fed that CS a whole bunch of modern military units. The city state then proceeded to capture and raze two of his cities. I didn't even have to declare war on him!

Can't wait to play the expansion (on friday, boo!), need to check out some mods as well. The "Civ Nights" one seems interesting.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Permanent city state wars can be fun. I discovered Nebby of the Babby Lons was at permanent war with his neighboring state, so I fed that CS a whole bunch of modern military units. The city state then proceeded to capture and raze two of his cities. I didn't even have to declare war on him!

Can't wait to play the expansion (on friday, boo!), need to check out some mods as well. The "Civ Nights" one seems interesting.

I find some of the city states have some psychological problems, like suddenly declaring war on me without even doing something.

oh god

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'd like to see if someone could attempt a reverse scam on one of these accounts, where you agree to do something in exchange for something smaller.

Oh, so if I go to this website I'll get Skyrim? Hm. Could you maybe send me something via Steam so I know you guys are legit? Something small like Bad Rats would be good enough.

MRORANGE

I'd like to see if someone could attempt a reverse scam on one of these accounts, where you agree to do something in exchange for something smaller.

Oh, so if I go to this website I'll get Skyrim? Hm. Could you maybe send me something via Steam so I know you guys are legit? Something small like Bad Rats would be good enough.

reminds me of the powerbook prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom