• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodfella

iYK3f.jpg

Good to see him enjoying our cash!

Please God, protect him from harm.

haikira

Two Copies, to the first two quotes.

Noitu Love 2
ZToTN.jpg

Winners can either fire me their email in a pm, or add me on steam and send me an IM. My steam ID, is my neogaf ID.

Anyone else can friend invite me too.

EDIT: Only 1 left. First goes to Ingueferroque.

EDIT: Both gone. Second goes to Dice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Two Copies, to the first two quotes.

Noitu Love 2
http://i.imgur.com/ZToTN.jpg

Winners can either fire me their email in a pm, or add me on steam and send me an IM. My steam ID, is my neogaf ID.

Anyone else can friend invite me too.
Me too?

Edit: Yaaaay! Old shooter style!

If you would have put a steam key that shit would have been gone in half a second.
And there would be no one saying they did it.

Card Boy

Banned
Hopefully this entices you TF2 Hat obsessed nutjobs.

rl1sU.png

Special Offer
Pick up the game before September 5th and receive 3 Awesomenaut-inspired items to use in Team Fortress 2. These items will be available in the upcoming days.

Come on lets do a 3 pack.

edit: taken care of by Brutus.

Derrick01

Banned
Playing warriors orochi 3 on ps3 just keeps reminding me that I want the ROTK games on Steam. Why has Koei not jumped on that bandwagon yet?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Holy shit this game is awesome! I need to eat dinner but I'm coming back to this. The special move make it so you practically never even have to touch the ground in your ass-whooping fury.

Luminous_Reaver

Neo Member
Hopefully this entices you TF2 Hat obsessed nutjobs.

imgsnip

I read a tweet from Ronimo about the items on my phone and nearly started foaming at the mouth with excitement. When I discovered a back-stabby Leon knife was not going to be one of the three items I died a little inside, but grabbing Awesomenauts on PC would still be amazing.

Unfortunately all I have is $4.35

Nabs

Grabbing Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for $3.75 was a steal. It was fun and also a nice port (minus GFWL). The main campaign took me around 5.5 hours to complete, and never got annoying. Maybe I'll try the multiplayer stuff sometime.

Now I'm knee deep into Alan Wake and I'm loving it. This port is ridiculous good.

Card Boy

Banned
I read a tweet from Ronimo about the items on my phone and nearly started foaming at the mouth with excitement. When I discovered a back-stabby Leon knife was not going to be one of the three items I died a little inside, but grabbing Awesomenauts on PC would still be amazing.

Unfortunately all I have is $4.35

Put it this way those TF2 will be worth $10 in a years time, game pays for itself. People will buy them trust me. I sold my Witcher 2 items for $15, and my regular MNC items for $10.

That mustache is going to be a HOT item in TF2.

In TF2 lore, Australians are known for their large mustaches. Sniper is Australian, and lacks any facial hair. This is the first facial hair for Sniper, and it looks exactly like Australians do in TF2

Nelo Ice

Banned
Put it this way those TF2 will be worth $10 in a years time, game pays for itself. People will buy them trust me. I sold my Witcher 2 items for $15, and my regular MNC items for $10.

I really need to sell my MNC stuff. I'm tempted to get Awesomenauts just to sell the TF2 items as well lol.

Grabbing Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for $3.75 was a steal. It was fun and also a nice port (minus GFWL). The main campaign took me around 5.5 hours to complete, and never got annoying. Maybe I'll try the multiplayer stuff sometime.

Awesome game for an awesome price. If anyone hasn't played it when it's $5 or less pick it up. I found it to be a thoroughly enjoyable game with good pacing and a nice flow to it. Some of my achievements didn't register and unlock on GFWL but that doesn't matter to me.

Exuro

Yeah though I'd rather get $$ since I can conserve that and get even more games when they're on sale. I read they're worth like 7 keys so like $17? At least thats what I read from that link in the OP of the TF2 trading thread.
Makes wonder why they haven't implemented Steam wallet in Steam trade.

Beat Transformers: War For Cybertron, it's a pretty solid third person shooter wrapped up in some fairly epic fanservice. It's basically the prequel to the G1 cartoon and it's really well done. Glad I finally got around to playing it, will definitely check out the sequel.

If you're on the fence about Awesomenauts, don't be. I put about 40 hours into it on PS3 and will more than likely double dip on the steam version. TF2 items are a pretty sweet bonus.

Smash88

Banned
I just don't buy indie multiplayer games anymore, they all end up being ghost towns sooner than I'd like.

Pretty much this. I did this for one Indie Multiplayer game and it became a ghost town not too long after.

Awesomenauts, while neat in concept has no longevity to the gameplay once the community dies down and it will die down fast. No thanks.

some escape that rule, Dungeon Defenders & Terraria are still in the thousands and both games have been out for a very long time.

Some, but this game looks mediocre at best. I saw the quick look and the type of game this is, doubt it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Some escape that rule, Dungeon Defenders & Terraria are still played in the thousands at any given time and both games have been out for a very long time.

Most do, but there are always exceptions. IE Mount and Blade: Warband and Killing Floor, both ending up with very nice bases that have been played for several years now. The problem are the other 50 games that came out which didn't and are particularly dead after a month or too.

goober

If you're on the fence about Awesomenauts, don't be. I put about 40 hours into it on PS3 and will more than likely double dip on the steam version. TF2 items are a pretty sweet bonus.

Thanks, now I gotta buy it.

Anyone down for a 4pack?

edit: nvm, read the above posts. fuuuuuuuuuuu back on the fence

ShaneB

Having a very strange issue with in game web browser. The url links are spitting out nonsense. either it's about:blank, or it's the address of an ad on the website.

Doopliss

Awesomenauts is terrific fun. Even if the community dried up after a week it would still be worth the £4.66 I paid.

Just get it.

They've added 10 new achievements to Skyrim, I previously had 100% with 50/50 but now I'm at 83% with 50/60. Steam doesn't list any new achievements...so Dawnguard's getting released soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom