• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Why wouldn't you be able to do this?

On to Steam? hours played?

I know its just going to be using the same browser, account, etc. But I have a lot of hours played already, I'd love to add on my Steam account. I'll be hitting 200 by mid July.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Someone should make a thread for the new ARG that is happening in TF2. It could be Summer Sale related. Here's the latest clue:

cajtaypvdbyl.jpg

camerooni

Neo Member
Oh nice.

Steam are gifting people with Nuclear Dawn a copy of Nuclear Dawn to gift. So, I have a copy of Nuclear Dawn to gift/trade.

I'm guessing not those of us who got it through the Indie Royale bundle.. seeing nothing in my account.

EDIT: Oh - need to restart Steam.. makes sense.. can't do that at work :p Will check later!

As someone who fell out of Tribes after it got out of beta and the filthy pubs arrived. A steam version is appealing to me, and quite likely to get me back into the game as my core multiplayer game.

Salsa

I think there's a retro mode

checked and yup

B36ZG.jpg

ohCAX.jpg

vs

IUobr.jpg

0nWiF.jpg

talk about losing all the charm. Glad I can play it the right way.

Also im pretty sure the "Ultimate Boy" thing wasn't part of the HD subtitle (pretty sure it was just Super Mega Neo Climax, so maybe new stuff?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The best mode in Half Minute Hero is the infuriating, diabolical, puzzle-oriented "3 Second Hero" mode. It's like Half-Minute Hero, except you only get 3 seconds instead. You basically need to puzzle out every single movement perfectly, even not having perfect reflexes will make you run out of time.

Combat Arms was added to the Steam registry. So out of all of Nexon games, Combat Arms, Dungeon Fighter Online and Vindictus are going to be released on Steam. Vindictus and Combat Arms have a Steam beta right now.

Oh nice.

Steam are gifting people with Nuclear Dawn a copy of Nuclear Dawn to gift. So, I have a copy of Nuclear Dawn to gift/trade.
Since I bought a four pack, they gave me four extra copies. Very nice.
I guess "Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy" is coming to PC/Steam.
This game rocks. I just recently completed it on the 360, weird concept but it really makes for a great game. I liked the new anime style graphics too, though I can see why some people wouldn't.

Man I can't decide on Deus Ex: HR I played about 2 hours of it on 360 and really liked it. However the summer sale is coming up! 8 dollars on HR or something else??

zkylon

zkylewd
Man I can't decide on Deus Ex: HR I played about 2 hours of it on 360 and really liked it. However the summer sale is coming up! 8 dollars on HR or something else??
It'll probably be at a similar price during the summer sale, so if you're willing to take that little risk, wait, but if not, there's worse ways to spend 8 dollars.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Combat Arms was added to the Steam registry. So out of all of Nexon games, Combat Arms, Dungeon Fighter Online and Vindictus are going to be released on Steam. Vindictus and Combat Arms have a Steam beta right now.

Definitely going to use Steam with both Vindictus and Tribes Ascend.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
My bad.. yeah it was 99.. hmm.. I'm sure I saw a > 100 game at one point (not a bundle).. have to hunt for it.

That would be interesting; I'm not aware of any game that's been priced above $100 intentionally (Valve occasionally buggers up base pricing when applying discounts).

jediyoshi

Sweet. Hopefully it launches the launcher directly. Vindictus forcing you to go to their web page to launch the game is the most backwards thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom