• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbueno

Bought Deus Ex HR Augmented & Bejweled 3 today. The wallet rape begins I guess, and the backlog grows larger now that Diablo III has got most of my gaming time.

kaskade

I already played Deus Ex but that is an awesome deal. I can't wait to see what comes out during the summer sale. My new PC is ready, though my wallet is not.

zkylon

zkylewd
Try this link with your browser, it should work but I can't test it right now.

steam://install/212160
Thanks, that worked :)

Did a couple grid views since the default is hideous:

iTM64gp7BqgzE.PNG
ieoRziXsGuy5S.PNG

i83MCiezYRSEY.PNG
ibav2NxtUGmY4j.PNG

Joe Molotov

Never understood why people buy Bejeweled, there's dozens of free clones on Flash websites and Facebook etc.

The fuck kind of talk is this? This is the Steam thread, bro. You ask not why, you only buy.

But seriously though, Bejeweled 3 is why better than any shitty Facebook clone.

Mordeccai

Bought Bejeweled, hell yes. Love this game. Thank God it runs on my old ass laptop

Saw the Deus Ex collection for 15.... :eek:

God dammit. I really need to stop buying games I have no means of playing. Last summer I bought 20 games and haven't touched one of them because I didn't get a gaming PC like I had planned.

Blizzard

Banned
The last few days when I've launched Steam, I seem to have gotten an error about the network being down, and had to relaunch it. Last night after quitting it, it seemed to stay stuck running in the background as well, and I got an error after manually killing the overlay.

I don't think I've had problems running games, though.

Hmmmmmm…

lNYoP.png

Had heard Resonance got delayed due to some kind of mix up and possibly because of Steam sale, Resonance is on sale July 25th.

Card Boy

Banned
Why does Super Monday Night Combat have to re download the entire game every time it patches?

Oh boy this still happens all this time after launch? Do yourself a favour and uninstall it. I can't believe they are scaring off so many players with the weekly 2gig patches, and lying they are going to fix it. Unreal Engine isn't a excuse as Tribes patches are 200-350meg every couple weeks, and they add maps.

Kingbrave

Oh boy this still happens all this time after launch? Do yourself a favour and uninstall it. I can't believe they are scaring off so many players with the weekly 2gig patches, and lying they are going to fix it. Unreal Engine isn't a excuse as Tribes patches are 200-350meg every couple weeks, and they add maps.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna do. I don't even play it.

But big patches help me justify paying the extra $8 a month for unlimited bandwidth :(

Twinduct

Maybe Steam doesn't want to cheapen IPs anymore. Origin's speech hit Gaben hard :/
Steam Sales 2009-2012, Goodnight sweet prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom