• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duriii

Ion Assault:

Code:
TAKEN

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars:

Code:
TAKEN

Cargo: The Quest For Gravity:

Code:
TAKEN

Please inform me, when someone takes any of them

gdt

Ion Assault:

Code:
3IEQ5-KY9TK-8JIQD

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars:

Code:
3K2WJ-AH99V-2HNMC

Cargo: The Quest For Gravity:

Code:
3HWFX-7Y43M-HMWZK

Please inform me, when someone takes any of them

Next, if you want them only for GAFfers of course, hide them in your post so only members can get at them.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I spoke with my cousin today who is friends with a guy who knows the sister of a college buddy who works in the same warehouse as a man that works for Jimmy Dean sausages, who just so happen to supply Gaben with his breakfast meats, and he said the summer sale is starting today. So, I have my wallet ready

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Next, if you want them only for GAFfers of course, hide them in your post so only members can get at them.

It also helps to mention how. ;) Use the e-mail tag -- e.g. [email=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX][/email]

I spoke with my cousin today who is friends with a guy who knows the sister of a college buddy who works in the same warehouse as a man that works for Jimmy Dean sausages, who just so happen to supply Gaben with his breakfast meats, and he said the summer sale is starting today. So, I have my wallet ready

Good enough for me! Release the kraken!

LobLob

Banned
So, just wanted to say that VESSEL is all kinds of awesome. If some of you did not pick it up during the daily deal this past Sunday, i highly recommend you pick it up at the summer sale if it indeed drops in price. It can be a bit frustrating but well worth the pay off when you get through a puzzle. It does have some nagging issues like the random crash of the game and a bug or two with the nozzle piece you use with your character.

sazzy

so its not on thursday then?

aj_yes_toddhunterg1icd.gif

Somewhat dubious...

sazzy

i'm in sydney so i'd have to stay up all night pretty much to catch a glimpse of the slaughter

(my own most likely)

so we're all sure now its today? :\

Nabs

i'm in sydney so i'd have to stay up all night pretty much to catch a glimpse of the slaughter

(my own most likely)

so we're all sure now its today? :\

Sales are usually on thursday. We don't know when the sale is coming, but it's not today.

Make a new thread!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I always thought about this, can't lurkers go to view the html source and search for the email tag?

Nope:

Code:
		<div id="post_message_39243931" class=" post">

Quote for the following keys:<br />
<br />
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty <br />
<br />
Please post if you pinch one so I can edit this post accordingly.
		</div>

mr. grape

These should still work, but there may be a chance they're invalid. Let me know if you take any or if any are invalid! Quote to reveal:

Making History: The Calm & The Storm

Razor 2: Hidden skies

Ironclads collection

Beat Hazard

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I was out of work sick yesterday and spent the entire day pretty much just playing Legend of Grimrock. I think I am only halfway through the game but I have already gotten my moneys worth and probably much more. I recommend you folks pick it up in the Summer sale if we ever have one. It is a steal at full price $15 so even half that should be a no brainer for anyone that likes puzzles or ye old dungeon crawlers.

sazzy

These should still work, but there may be a chance they're invalid. Let me know if you take any or if any are invalid! Quote to reveal:

Making History: The Calm & The Storm

Razor 2: Hidden skies

Ironclads collection

Beat Hazard

snagged Beat Hazard. Thanks!

Seeing all these other services like Origin and xbla running sales ahead of when they expect the Steam Summer sale, I would find it highly amusing if Steam didnt have one at all this year. I could just imagine the butthurt in offices around the industry as they complain loudly about how they devalued their own IP's for no reason at all.

Derrick01

Banned
By the way guys Green Man Gaming is having a 24 hour preorder sale on Sleeping Dogs. I don't know if it's confirmed steamworks but it's a Square-Enix title so it stands to reason it will be, plus I've seen people here say it is steamworks.

It's already $5 off on the site so if you use SLEEP-INGDO-GS30P you can bump it down to the $35 range. To me it looks like a sleeper hit for this year, a little on the janky side but it looks fun and relatively ambitious.

ShaneB

Still kinda bummed I missed the 10$ SSF4AE deal on Amazon, so I'm hoping for a good sale deal here on Steam..... I'm not getting my hopes up however :(

MRORANGE

Well Capcom did a 50% sale last time for there games, in retrospect it was kind of generous of them, even if none became a daily for a larger percentage off.

ShaneB

Well Capcom did a 50% sale last time for there games, in retrospect it was kind of generous of them, even if none became a daily for a larger percentage off.

The fact that 50% is indeed generous, I'm not getting my hopes up to see it for 10% again, but who knows!

Apparently, Dungeons&Dragons Online is now available on STEAM.
The DLC you can get is cheaper if you just go through their own micro-transaction shop, I think.

Twinduct

By the way guys Green Man Gaming is having a 24 hour preorder sale on Sleeping Dogs. I don't know if it's confirmed steamworks but it's a Square-Enix title so it stands to reason it will be, plus I've seen people here say it is steamworks.

It's already $5 off on the site so if you use SLEEP-INGDO-GS30P you can bump it down to the $35 range. To me it looks like a sleeper hit for this year, a little on the janky side but it looks fun and relatively ambitious.

Got this when they did the whole -20% thing .. or was it -15% .. anyway yeah completely agree, shit looks right up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom