• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
Thinking on Sleeping Dogs....I wish it was Darksiders II though. I'd just on that asap.

I'm sure they'll have another day for Darksiders before it comes out. They've already had a few and this is at least the 2nd time in the last month they've put Sleeping Dogs on this kind of sale. And they just had Hitman and Farcry 3 in the last week or so too. They seem to be alternating.

JaseC said:
I hope GMG brings the goods when Dishonored pre-orders go live.

Same. It'll probably be a little higher though since that's likely going to be a $60 pc game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Same. It'll probably be a little higher though since that's likely going to be a $60 pc game.

Oh, that's right, Bethesda has a propensity for that. Still, ~$45 would be great, especially since it's all but assured to be $90 on Steam AU.

Guys! Only 23 minutes to take advantage of the Revelations 2012 Sale, don't miss out on this opportunity!

Hopefully there won't be a weekly sale, and something else just starts if you follow me.

Blizzard

Banned
Guys! Only 23 minutes to take advantage of the Revelations 2012 Sale, don't miss out on this opportunity!

Hopefully there won't be a weekly sale, and something else just starts if you follow me.
Why would they start a sale on a Tuesday, in the middle of a TF2 class update? That doesn't make sense to me.

TGMIII

I think you'll be waiting two more days, if you follow me.

By the way guys Green Man Gaming is having a 24 hour preorder sale on Sleeping Dogs. I don't know if it's confirmed steamworks but it's a Square-Enix title so it stands to reason it will be, plus I've seen people here say it is steamworks.

It's already $5 off on the site so if you use SLEEP-INGDO-GS30P you can bump it down to the $35 range. To me it looks like a sleeper hit for this year, a little on the janky side but it looks fun and relatively ambitious.

GMG really need to sort out these discounts. The discount percentages don't work out as advertised, be it off the normal price or the sale price.

Derrick01

Banned
GMG really need to sort out these discounts. The discount percentages don't work out as advertised, be it off the normal price or the sale price.

What do you mean? I haven't been able to preorder yet but they said it's 30% off of the normal price ($50). What's it come out to?

Fox318

n2Hmy.gif
n2Hmy.gif
n2Hmy.gif
n2Hmy.gif

LAST TIME TO BUY GOTY 2012 REVELATIONS 2012!!!!!!!!!!
LAST TIME TO BUY GOTY 2012 REVELATIONS 2012!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? I haven't been able to preorder yet but they said it's 30% off of the normal price ($50). What's it come out to?

Normal price is £29.99, current discounted price is £26.99, price with the voucher applied is £20.79. Whichever they apply the discount to it doesn't add up.

Fuck me. I've finished L.A. Noire twice and don't think I ever want to play it again, but that's how they getcha. $3.74? How can I possibly afford not to buy that?

Well, another great ssummer sale has come and gone, but I only bought Revelations 2012 this time since I was a bit strapped.

There is always the Winter sale, though!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have been eying it for a while now, but I wouldn't be able to get the complete edition... hmmmmmm...

Edit: Should probably play this Sam & Max Complete series before getting it though, lol.

1-D_FTW

Still too expensive.

Yeah after all the really horrible impressions I've seen, I swore I needed it to go to 2.00 dollars. I don't think it'll ever drop that low, which is good. Because I can't imagine how I could possibly like the game given what the flaws are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom