• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 2 - Bad Rats Daily Deal for next 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I got in somehow while it was down for everyone else and got all the sale prices that will be available for summer sale. Here are some of the highlights.

Skyrim - $4.99
Max Payne - $7.49
Arma Combined Ops - $2.99
CoD: MW3 - $57.99
Bad Rats: GotY Edition - 45.00 (comes with all DLC and soundtrack)

Because some people don't take humor the right way and maybe I will excite people by accident, I was kidding.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I got in somehow while it was down for everyone else and got all the sale prices that will be available for summer sale. Here are some of the highlights.

Skyrim - $4.99
Max Payne - $7.49

Please tell me you bought some gift copies of Bad Rats that you'd be willing to sell!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Because some people don't take humor the right way and maybe I will excite people by accident, I was kidding.

First of all, imo, thats shitty humor.

Second of all, I believe that this post will extrapolate in many pages asking "when is the sale" and "oh did I lost it?" again.

legacyzero

Banned

Skyrim - $4.99
Max Payne - $7.49
inkDzIudKBEUt.gif

EDIT: HAHAHA

EDIT 2: LOL At MW3 being $57.99. That's the only believable one in there :lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Sale hype has been going on for so long I can't even remember what we did here before we started sale talk.

We breathed the fresh air. Loins bound to no bounty. Men at work.

Now, we're little whores doing the mans work.

An insatiable appetite for a sale. WE ONCE LIVED!

I just made a 5 star dinner with some succulent chicken and some gangster like baked potatoes with some Kens Honey Mustard. MY BAD

legacyzero

Banned
I'm fucking READY this year though. I got caught with my pants down and no money last year, and had to miss out.

Not this time, GABE! YOU HEAR ME!?!? NOT. THIS. TIME.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
First of all, imo, thats shitty humor.

Second of all, I believe that this post will extrapolate in many pages asking "when is the sale" and "oh did I lost it?" again.
Well, I have a slight fever tonight and some chest thing I hope isn't pneumonia. Tis not my best, no.

But as soon as I hit send I thought, how many boneheads will believe this and then get mad? so I added the postscript. In the world of geeks anything is possible.

Thursday is a wide open day for me at work so I hope to hell it starts. No meetings or appointments yet so its a good a day as any.

Zoc

Hmm... Does anyone know the difference between the LA Noire Complete Edition and the regular version plus DLC? The first one is $12.49, and the regular + DLC are $3.74 + $5.49, so $9.23 for the combination.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
A very generous GAFfer gifted me Bejeweled 3. I look forward to it, I played like 20 hours of Bejeweled 2 across various platforms and never got around to Bejeweled 3. Thanks, benefactor! ;)

camerooni

Neo Member
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD was added to the Steam registry. It's a space combat sim that was previously on mobile.

It really annoys me when Mobile/Tablet games are ported to PC with 'HD' in the title :/ When most native games have higher quality assets and run much better at much higher resolutions. HD feels 'low brow' these days </snob>

Relax.MX

I just got back from work...and L.A. Noire 3.74 usd :) good...is price only for Mexico or wtf? if someone need help on this price just add me...

EDIT: News for the Sale? is tomorrow?

legacyzero

Banned
I just hope i can get a couple of summer achievements with the games i already own.
Even better, I hope they do something like they did the this past Christmas Sale.

Earning Achievements gets you free games and coal to trade for free games.

Something like that forced me to actually play some of those games. Hence I love Jamestown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom