• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASilva

Neo Member
Just got the Humble Indie Bundle

Already had Toki Tori so if anyone wants it (steam key) just shoot me a PM (i'll give it to the first person)

EDIT: Given to Zimbardo

dk_

It seems Amazon.com wants me to be in the US, because it won't let me use my existent cc payment option. :-/ I have to reenter my cc & address information, but I don't have a state/province.

Striek

:O I did not know I could just change my amazon address quickly to use their digital service. So many lost opportunities.

MW2 get!

Edit: Activated and installing :) from Australia.

iNvid02

Street Address: 120 E 87th Street
City: New York
State: New York
Postal Code: 10128

I used that.

no use an address without sales tax, save a few cents
KuGsj.gif

i used this to get it for 4.99 - it takes over a minute to process
so dont leave that page, it will work. at least now i know i can
get the same deals US people get which is nice

120 E 87th Street
Ashland
Montana, MT 59634
United States
Phone: 5556364727

I just bought a copy for another GAFer and the code says it's been used even though it's definitely not the one I activated and I pasted it to him immediately. Any history of this happening with Amazon DD stuff? Or am I going to have to contact support?

iNvid02

I just bought a copy for another GAFer and the code says it's been used even though it's definitely not the one I activated and I pasted it to him immediately. Any history of this happening with Amazon DD stuff? Or am I going to have to contact support?

maybe you cant buy 2 copies? i got one for myself and it works fine

ShaneB

Where?

NVM, fount it and gonna grab that for only 5. Steamworks FTW. I've been wanting a CoD on PC forever!

Same here, as was said before I'd much rather prefer CoD4, and I really only played MW2 breifly before hating how chaotic it was, but for 5$ buck on pc, I might as well get it.

edit: although seeing Bad Company 2 there for 5$ as well is very tempting!

Gav47

heads up:

Be Mine Indie Game Bundle

in 24 hours 5 games will be available to buy at any price you want. ($1 min)

the games are:

- Wasteland Angel (PC Steam only),
- Sideway New York (PC Steam only),
- Xotic (PC Download + Steam),
- Beep (PC/MAC download + PC Steam),
- The Ball (PC download + Steam)

Less than 1 hour before it goes live, hope this isn't a boondoggle like the first Indie Gala.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Holy fuck. Is there anything I should know about MW2 MP? This thing is crazy. I spawn, some helicopter shoots me down, I spawn, some rocket from the air shoots me down, I spawn some dude with a sniper rifle instagibs me, I spawn some guy just runs me over because I can't see him behind all that marmelade covering my screen... I leave in disgust.

Is there anything more than that?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Holy fuck. Is there anything I should know about MW2 MP? This thing is crazy. I spawn, some helicopter shoots me down, I spawn, some rocket from the air shoots me down, I spawn some dude with a sniper rifle instagibs me, I spawn some guy just runs me over because I can't see him behind all that marmelade covering my screen... I leave in disgust.

You were just broken in. See you in the battlefield!

Zimbardo

that's what makes MW2 multiplayer pretty well the worst in the series (imo).

way too much shit coming at you from the sky ...not to mention the noob tubes, etc.

ShaneB

Oh god, flashbacks... reminded why I quit playing so quickly after launch on 360. It's only 5 bucks, but maybe my 5 bucks are needed elsewhere. lol

Damn! that MW2 price is insane!

and here I was waiting for its price on steam to go a bit down to use my coupon...

Coupon is useless now :/

louiedog

Only if it happens for more than 30 mins.

How can they not reailise how popular these bundles are and plan ahead? smh

There's a reason that HIB doesn't announce when their bundles are happening and why Indie Royale got rid of the countdown. I'm surprised that these guys didn't learn from them.

mxgt

Banned

No, it's fucking garbage.

Noob tubes and shit flying around in the air. MW1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2

Overloaded

We are currently working to restore the service. We estimate Groupees will be back in 30-60 mins.

We bring our apologies. Please get back to us shortly!

- Groupees / Yawma team

:(

MRORANGE

from the website:

Overloaded

We are currently working to restore the service. We estimate Groupees will be back in 30-60 mins.

We bring our apologies. Please get back to us shortly!

- Groupees / Yawma team

Des0lar

will learn eventually
No, it's fucking garbage.

Noob tubes and shit flying around in the air. MW1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2

Meh. I bought MW2 because I wanted to see what all this CoD fuzz was all about :( Never played any CoD after CoD2.

What a piece of shit. Hopefully the singleplayer will at least entertain me for 5$...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom