• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article from EDGE magazine focusing on Klei, the makers of Shank, Mark of the Ninja, and Don't Starve.

I'm glad that Don't Starve and Mark have brought them so much financial success. They are now fully staffed and working on two unannounced games.

http://www.edge-online.com/features/how-mark-of-the-ninja-saved-klei-entertainment-from-starvation/

I read it a little earlier, it was good. I actually do think that the Shank games are the weakest of theirs that I've played. Mark of the Ninja was fantastic, Don't Starve is alright but not really clicking right now, and I haven't played Eets.

nexen

I read it a little earlier, it was good. I actually do think that the Shank games are the weakest of theirs that I've played. Mark of the Ninja was fantastic, Don't Starve is alright but not really clicking right now, and I haven't played Eets.

I disliked Shank and Eets both.
Mark of the Ninja was pretty good though.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Disciples 3 is ass.

I wish I would have gotten Disciples III: Reincarnation when it was on sale at Gamersgate. It's not for sale on Steam but it activates on Steam, and everyone says it's a huge improvement.

1-D_FTW

Speaking of non-Steam games (is that what we're doing), when L4D3 got listed in the database, I entered Pac-man into it. It had like a May 29th entry (or something like that). So maybe Pac-Man is finally coming too.

FloatOn

Speaking of non-Steam games (is that what we're doing), when L4D3 got listed in the database, I entered Pac-man into it. It had like a May 29th entry (or something like that). So maybe Pac-Man is finally coming too.

Oh shit. I'd be all over Pac-Man CE DX

dat conga line

ArjanN

Yeah, but probably not the Pac-Man you're looking for.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

fernandes

Yeah, but probably not the Pac-Man you're looking for.

clsVz12.gif

By the way I have:
Code:
50% OFF Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
Code:
50% OFF Guns of Icarus Online
Code:
75% OFF Nexuiz 4-Pack
coupons.

I just want Skyrim Deluxe Edition in return of them. I can add a Dota 2 to the deal if needed.
Just kidding, find me on steam to get one of them.

Another Jagged Alliance game we didn't ask for?

Yeah, leave Scope, Shadow, Hitman, Gus, Ivan, Reaper, Scully, Fox, Ira, Miguel and the rest of the crew alone please. They didn't deserve this :(.

The person who guesses who's Robert J. Sullivan from the list of mercs I mentionned gets an Arma III Alpha lite invite. :(

1-D_FTW

Technically it has a demo. Just don't click on the "Download Demo" button. Cause all that does is make Steam hang for me. Hang until it recovers and finally ignores the request.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'd say the two XBLA titles I'd most like to see on the PC are Shadow Complex and ilomilo.

Edit: :eek: ilomilo is on the Win8 Store.
I won't be happy till I can finally play Scott Pilgrim on PC.

I crafted a few badges with the first games released, but I have to assume that when the trading card thing leaves beta the market will be flooded and pretty much everything will be cheaper
This is smart. Now that I think about it, I should sell my Runner 2 cards for $13, wait a while, and then buy them all with the Wallet money once they are way cheaper.

1-D_FTW

I won't be happy till I can finally play Scott Pilgrim on PC.

This is smart. Now that I think about it, I should sell my Runner 2 cards for $13, wait a while, and then buy them all with the Wallet money once they are way cheaper.

How many cards are there? I think I asked this yesterday. It seems everything is priced in the 1.50 - 2.00 range.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
How many cards are there? I think I asked this yesterday. It seems everything is priced in the 1.50 - 2.00 range.
8 cards, with 4 drops per account. I already have 3 of them, and when I last checked 14 hours ago, they were selling for $13.70 total (without counting the Valve cut, which would make the amount earned a little lower).

I'm afraid they may have come down in price today. Wish I had sold them last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom