• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The steam store sucks with dealing with multiple DLC, I have to go to each entry and see if I own it or not.

I already bought CK2 and a shit load of DLC from amazon, now I have to see which of the DLC I have and which I don't, what a pain.

http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

It'll probably be too much of a hassle for you, but just saying that it exists.

It highlights everything you own when you use Steam in a browser.

http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

It'll probably be too much of a hassle for you, but just saying that it exists.

It highlights everything you own when you use Steam in a browser.

Why did I even bother.

You're just here to complain and bitch about everything.

Hahaha, should have known I guess. Seems to have a problem with anything that's popular around here.

I never said I wanted help, just an observation.

The steam store sucks with dealing with multiple DLC, I have to go to each entry and see if I own it or not.

I already bought CK2 and a shit load of DLC from amazon, now I have to see which of the DLC I have and which I don't, what a pain.

You need yourself some Enhanced Steam.

Let's say I only own the main CK2 game and haven't played much yet. Does any of the DLC add anything important for newcomers?

Found this helpful post on reddit:

CKII is an absolutely fantastic game, and I strongly recommend it to anyone with an interest in strategy games.
Here's a quick rundown of the important DLC:

Sword of Islam - Allows controlling Muslim rulers. If you're interested in those realms it's worth it. If you're never gonna play a Muslim it doesn't add anything though

Legacy of Rome - Focused on improvements to the Byzantine Empire and the Orthodox Church. It's considered a must due to unlocking retinues (for you and the AI), an important source of troops

The Republic - Allows players to play as merchant republics. Like Sword of Islam, doesn't add anything if you're not playing those factions

The Old Gods - Unlocks Pagans, an 867 start date (vanilla is 1066 to 1337, with the game ending in 1453), landless adventurers, and a better rebellion system. Generally considered a must due to the gameplay features it unlocks

All the other DLC (bar Sunset Invasion, which adds an Aztec invasion of Europe, and the Ruler Designer, which does just what it says on the tin) is either cosmetics or music and thus not essential.

Deux Ex: Invisible War. Yay or nay?
It's better than HR in some ways, way worse in others, but neither compare to the original. I'll say if you've played through the original, HR, and Nameless Mod and are still jonesin' for some Doo Sex then it gets my recommendation. It's the worst of the bunch, but y'know, most games are in comparison.

Jamie OD

I'm getting problems too. Tried to buy something and Steam asked me to log in. When I did it acted like I signed in from a different computer and sent an activation code to my email.

steam pls
hnKF56T.png

Echoplx

How do you have an issue with him? He has only been a positive influence on the community so far.

Pretty sure he was mad that jshackles member status got accelerated because of Enhanced Steam. this is need4speed though so it's not like he needs an actual reason.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Why did I even bother.

You're just here to complain and bitch about everything.
Is there any way to hide posts that quote an ignored user? Nothing against you at all (and you're not the only one who quoted him), but I don't want to see his posts due to a third party replying to him.

Also, is Steam Community not working for anybody else?

Is there any way to hide posts that quote an ignored user? Nothing against you at all (and you're not the only one who quoted him), but I don't want to see his posts due to a third party replying to him.

No sadly not. Ignore list is mostly useless on GAF.

Razorskin

----- ------

If you use chrome you can try this out.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/neogaf /njfegfiockhnbnphjgjbdfjbpdikdiil

- Super Ignore, which completely hides ignored members and has options for hiding posts with their quotes and their threads too.

credit to Andrex

Kapow

Has anyone gotten a card drop in the past couple of hours? I was playing stacking for a almost 2 hours and no card drop

I bought Titan Attacks while it was on sale, it's a lot of fun, but I was kind of annoyed to find the "do x 10,25,50,100 times" achievements aren't cumulative.

I have a problem.

Here is a solution!

No thanks.

Some people are inherently good for the community and some are very bad.

didn't you spam the steam thread with "I'm hot" and "going to sleep now" and bumping your GFWL thread without actual news, I post once or twice and I may have a controversial opinion or too but I don't spam my own threads to get the front page.

So who's really bad bad for the community, me or you?

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
didn't you spam the steam thread with "I'm hot" and "going to sleep now" and bumping your GFWL thread without actual news, I post once or twice and I may have a controversial opinion or too but I don't spam my own threads to get the front page.

You.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Has anyone gotten a card drop in the past couple of hours? I was playing stacking for a almost 2 hours and no card drop

Yes, RE6 is dropping cards for me. Steam is unusable right now though.

DukeBobby

You.

I hate replies with image macros, so just imagine I posted one of the "It's time to stop posting" pics.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Picked up The Old Gods. Awesome! Christmas in July is not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom