• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

qf01etf5dsbr5cjbv.gif

I think RionnaaM meant the actual source material.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Saved the most for last...
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sleeping Dogs #1 -- MB-DC65078802DC41DD - Taken by JetBlackPanda
Sleeping Dogs #2 -- MB-4A6E234C9E7D3E99 - Taken by secretanchitman
Sleeping Dogs #3 -- MB-BDA73CB18B926AA3 - Taken by greendomo's ghost
Sleeping Dogs #4 -- MB-27F99C2659B165FB - Taken by denx
Sleeping Dogs #5 -- MB-8D8EDE7A798445DC - Taken by FauX

wilflare

I need to give back. nothing much but I hope this gives you a chance at some awesome foils!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-BE614B9F49C3F4AD - Taken by bornlivedie

Sajjaja

Saved the most for last...

Entered giveaway.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.

If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wilflare

thanks for being awesome Dupy :D you sniped two of my wishlist items down :D
Sleeping Dogs was one too (but it would be bad to take three.. and I couldn't anyway :p)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I should stop lurking this thread.

...And start posting so I can be eligible for giveaways!

We don't actually have to play the games we win though right?

denx

holy shit

I mean, HOLY SHIT

Thanks a lot Dupy! Didn't even know if I was eligible since I didn't post much in the Summer Sale thread. This made my day.

maty

I went for the better game and grabbed Nuclear Dawn.
Already have Sleeping Dogs

Thanks wilflare, it better drop foils or I will get you. :p

Still haven't received one :(

First time giving something away. Be forewarned: it's not an easy game.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-F6929D530E445310 - Taken by xenoflux2113

denx

It's weird that the other copies of Sleeping Dogs haven't been taken yet. I guess everyone around here already has that game?

EDIT: wow Teleglitch above me. awesome.

Here's a little giveaway, hopefully someone enjoys them.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Death To spies & Death To Spies -- MB-66CD2A27F35BAAA3 - Taken by Servizio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom