• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

I just finished watching Indie Game: The Movie, or Overly Melodramatic Documentary about Neurotic Game Devs.

So I guess I'll play Fez now.

Prophane33

Sweet. My first card of the new batch was a foil. Prototype from Retro/Grade of couse I put it up for around $3 other guy puts his up for $.48. The only 2 currently in existence and this guy just murders the price...morons. Of course this is hypocritical since I was undercutting the card market but not on rare foils!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Sweet. My first card of the new batch was a foil. Prototype from Retro/Grade of couse I put it up for around $3 other guy puts his up for $.48. The only 2 currently in existence and this guy just murders the price...morons. Of course this is hypocritical since I was undercutting the card market but not on rare foils!

Buyt it, resell, profit?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Well, I think I'm finally using my gaming PC's full potential.

Idling 10 games at once, of course.

Also, great to see that prices aren't as low as they were in the summer sale with these new games that got cards. Hopefully things stabilize back around 30 cents a card.

Freezard

Save them foils until people have farmed all the cards and there's no new ones coming out. In a month or so the foils will be worth more, summer foils have already doubled.

It seemed like a lot of people lost interest after they realized it wasn't Half Life 3, but did anyone ever figure out what the Korean text in Surgeon Simulator 2013 was for?

Prophane33

Summer card prices seems like a fun game of waiting to see how long demand keeps up. Skyrim's gonna finally get past this 46 cent wall!

It's interesting watching the prices climb on the summer sale cards, as well as watching the number of overall cards decline slightly. I wonder when the price will top,out so I can sell mine.

Dingotech

Dang why am I at work instead of sitting at home idling games for cards!

I wonder if I should setup one of those remotePC apps?

Plasmid

It's interesting watching the prices climb on the summer sale cards, as well as watching the number of overall cards decline slightly. I wonder when the price will top,out so I can sell mine.

Ive got around 11 summer cards. They're gonna sit for months.

Crayons

Banned
You sold your remaining foils you bought?

I sold 2 out of the 3. Saving the last one because some idiot decided to undercut the price by 75 cents, before that a guy 40 cents, 30 cents etc. Brought it from $4 to $2. So I'm waiting for the price to go up.

hitmon

I noticed the prices climbing as well. I look forward to the ceiling.

hitmon

I sold 2 out of the 3. Saving the last one because some idiot decided to undercut the price by 75 cents, before that a guy 40 cents, 30 cents etc. Brought it from $4 to $2. So I'm waiting for the price to go up.

Nice, so how much have you made off those so far?

Installing day of defeat source reminds me of how much fun I had with it.

What is the game to play these days that is like DoD but more modern? One of the red orchestra games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom