• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I open Steam and I get this.

JvHbfws.jpg

Gabe has sent me a signal, Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Aww yisssss

Caerith

Woo hoo! Finally sold my old car!

If Kentucky Route Zero isn't a midweek special, I'm getting it and Shadowrun!

Might do a giveaway or two later as well. What's the most requested thing now? Rogue Legacy still? Euro Truck 2?
Kingdoms of Amalur.

HoosTrax

Finally slogged through Shank on my second attempt (first attempt was more than a year ago). All I have to say is that Klei has come along way since then in terms of polished gameplay, to match their already slick art style. Apparently they made an update to the game at some point for "more responsive controls". Still pretty awful. I wonder how that game would have turned out if they had beta testing back then.

Going to knock Shank 2 off my backlog tomorrow hopefully.

I have a confession to make, GAF.

Untitled.png

I really like Aliens and deluded myself into thinking the more I screwed around with SweetFX and the longer I played it, the better it would get. And then the 4gb patch came out and started the cycle again. I've since reformed though.

Prophane33

I have a confession to make, GAF.

Untitled.png

I really like Aliens and deluded myself into thinking the more I screwed around with SweetFX and the longer I played it, the better it would get. And then the 4gb patch came out and started the cycle again. I've since reformed though.

blah blah blah history's greatest monster blah blah.

Deadbeat

Banned
Dont worry I did the same thing where I poured hours into Brink hoping it would get better. It didnt.

73V3N

Banned
Did any games add cards today?

yep.
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER
  • Anna
  • Beat Hazard
  • Call of Juarez Gunslinger
  • Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
  • DLC Quest
  • Dark Fall: Lost Souls
  • Day of Defeat: Source
  • Defense Grid: The Awakening
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander
  • Ether Vapor Remaster
  • Eversion
  • Expeditions: Conquistador
  • FLY’N
  • Fortix
  • Fortix 2
  • King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North
  • Krater
  • Magical Diary
  • Mount & Blade
  • Noitu Love 2 Devolution
  • Nuclear Dawn
  • POSTAL 2 Complete
  • Retro/Grade
  • Retrovirus
  • Retro City Rampage
  • Rush Bros
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals
  • Skyward Collapse
  • Sol Survivor
  • Soldier Front 2
  • Space Pirates and Zombies

Joe Molotov

Did any games add cards today?

A few...

BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Anna
Beat Hazard
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
DLC Quest
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Day of Defeat: Source
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Ether Vapor Remaster
Eversion
Expeditions: Conquistador
FLY’N
Fortix
Fortix 2
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North
Krater
Magical Diary
Mount & Blade
Noitu Love 2 Devolution
Nuclear Dawn
POSTAL 2 Complete
Retro/Grade
Retrovirus
Retro City Rampage
Rush Bros
Secret of the Magic Crystals
Skyward Collapse
Sol Survivor
Soldier Front 2
Space Pirates and Zombies

Turfster

Crafted the bit.trip runner badge, but my coupon has gone up into smoke!
What'll I do without my 33% off sniper elite coupon!
(But seriously, has this happened to anyone else?)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Yes, check the badges section of your profile for the exact number.

Varies on a game to game basis.

You can goto your badge page to find the exact number. It's half of the total available cards rounded up though.

Lol oh man, I have been selling any and every card drops thinking they were unlimited or something.

I'vemadeahugemistake.gif

Thanks fellas.

Edit- Do booster packs effect that number?

Hope this finds its way to someone who'll enjoy it more than I will. :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Stronghold Collection -- MB-97505B6B3612BC55 - Taken by Prophane33

smr00

Banned
Don't know if this was posted but bundlestars currently has a pretty fucking awesome bundle going on right now for $5 and it comes with Cargo Commander which GAF user More_Badass recommended during the Steam sale and the game alone is worth $5.

http://www.bundlestars.com/

Also comes with
Galaxy on Fire 2
Afterfall Insansity Extended
Air Conflics: Pacific Carriers
The Journey Down: Chapter 1
Disciples 3
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Zeno Clash
Weird Worlds

Sorry if it's been posted, all Steam redeemable and most of these games are pretty damn great.

Thieve

Neo Member
No its any game because the only game i have completed cards for is TF2 and i got Issac, Big Sky and Sleeping Dog booster packs.

Maybe it's bugged then, haha. But you're supposed to only be able to earn boosters from games you've earned cards for.

From a game I haven't earned all the cards for:
How can I earn more drops?
You are not currently eligible for a booster pack
Once you have received all of your card drops, you become eligible for a booster pack containing 3 additional cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom