• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there anyway if we can check if a code is used before?
I have multiple codes of a certain game.. (I redeemed one of them) - I just wanna find out which one is it

There's a roundabout method, but it's only useful in cases where you think you yourself may have used the code:

Steam -> Change user -> Retrieve account info -> I don't know my account name -> I remember the product code I used

Unlike the product code activation form, however, this form doesn't validate the key (even typing in gibberish results in the "An e-mail has been sent ..." screen), so you'll need to check your inbox each and every time [you] input a code; if you don't get an e-mail, then it hasn't been activated.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
FYI: DLC Quest, Space Pirates & Zombies and Bit. Trip. Runner just received cards.

Nillansan

Just a reminder, Teleglitch is coming out tomorrow.

MOdgz6A.jpg

Early adopters will get the soundtrack and eight weapons/utilities.

Pre-order page

A recent Northernlion Let's Play

I've reached that point. Valve needs to get their shit together, half-assed implementations are not the solution.

I also dont know how "long" the badges-pages will still be there, when you sold all cards.

They seem to disappear after a while, but still didnt figure out how long it takes.

derExperte

Nillansan

Also ordered this from GMG, the RPS review got me excited for it, and I like the premise. Part 2 sounds super interesting , as you play the part of the criminal.

Yup.

While it is tempting to just dive into the game now, I think I'll hold off until all chapters are available. It is not that long of a wait either, the third and final chapter is set to release on September 24.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Played a bit of Bit Trip Runner again because of the cards, and goddamn that crystal ufo boss. Still can't get past him. I can knock the two crystals off but that last phase is just too much. Such a hard game.
Bear in mind that you still have 24 levels to go. Don't give up!

Knurek

My first foil.

Damn, the prices keep falling fast... Hopefully someone will bite sooner or later.

Uninstalled Chivalry, it's not working for me. Seems way too random to ever be more fun than 'yay, you can press C to battle cry'.

The_Monk

Good morning fellow GAFfers, how are you all? Did I miss something? What were the last Community Vo...

...Oh. Right. Back to real life.

Nillansan

Bah, the GMG30 code doesn't seem to apply to the game.

When I placed the pre-order I was able to use a 20% discount code. I believe that you can get a tiny discount (5% or so) through GamersGate by using that Elder Geek code that always seems to be active. I think the code is elder-geek.com.

JaseC

When I placed the pre-order I was able to use a 20% discount code. I believe that you can get a tiny discount (5% or so) through GamersGate by using that Elder Geek code that always seems to be active. I think the code is elder-geek.com.

Unfortunately, GMG's 20% code expired on the 19th, and a 5% discount on a $12 game isn't even worth the modicum of effort required to use it.

Edit: And Amazon's 15% code apparently doesn't work on pre-orders. Even Dunder isn't an option due to the game not having a Steam page yet.

Edit edit: Pre-ordered at GameFly for $8.

So I just drove a pretend truck from Paris to Dover. I chose to run a red light at one stage because I thought it was safer than stopping suddenly.

I did all this whilst waiting for card drops I hope to sell for twenty five cents.

This is where my life is at right now.

PriitV

Unfortunately, GMG's 20% code expired on the 19th, and a 5% discount on a $12 game isn't even worth the modicum of effort required to use it.

Edit: And Amazon's 15% code apparently doesn't work on pre-orders. Even Dunder isn't an option due to the game not having a Steam page yet.

Teleglitch is 6€ on russian sites :)

zkylon

zkylewd

ok I can tell you felt really strongly about convincing me not to preorder it

well done

Deques

Edit: And Amazon's 15% code apparently doesn't work on pre-orders.

What's the price in dollars in Gamersgate?
I got 20% compensation which brings down the price to £7.19 ~ $11

Moobabe

So I just drove a pretend truck from Paris to Dover. I chose to run a red light at one stage because I thought it was safer than stopping suddenly.

I did all this whilst waiting for card drops I hope to sell for twenty five cents.

How is truck driver?

The_Monk

Ah, livin' the good life I see. Go play Prison Architect fellow GAFfer!

JaseC

Teleglitch is 6€ on russian sites :)
ok I can tell you felt really strongly about convincing me not to preorder it

well done
What's the price in dollars in Gamersgate?
I got 20% compensation which brings down the price to £7.19 ~ $11

I remembered about GameFly's GFDJUL20 code! Coupled with the game being $10 for some reason, I was able to pre-order it for $8.

Its disappointing that they're not adding cards to more GOOD games just random indie games, at least the summer meta game wasn't as bad as the the coal crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom