• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxJag

Banned
I said I was done until Saint's Row 4 and Divekick but ugh, I dove in.

I bought the Sonic & All-Stars 4-pack at $12 so still looking for two others to get the rest at $3 each. Just PM me to avoid cluttering the thread and first 3 get it. I'll just update this post when the 2 last spots are filled.
Still any copies left?

Grief.exe

Yep all good.

Since I always feel bad when winning something, here is something in return:

roguelegacyk8j5r.png

Entering so I can trade for Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Salsa

I just beat the shit out of CheapyD on a Skullgirls livestream

that's like the ultimate statement on this thread derailing into cheap game sales

wilflare

-melp- was at a Speaking Examination, missed all the fun here.

Writing Examination in 2hours' time wish me luck!

-nervouswreck-

Is it better to gift via Modbot or Steamgifts?

JakeD

not as awesome as Rogue Legacy but it's all i had!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rayman Origins -- MB-315A40DCD29BAFDE - Taken by oipic

oipic

-melp- was at a Speaking Examination, missed all the fun here.

Writing Examination in 2hours' time wish me luck!

-nervouswreck-

Good luck! Breathe, and, stay cool. All that preparation (?) will serve you well etc.

Is it better to gift via Modbot or Steamgifts?

ModBot is the new hotness, particularly since Stump built in the added raffle functionality.

DaBoss

Been playing System Shock 2 for the first time the past 2 days and wow, it is an amazing game. The old textures/models really gives it a more creepy look to it.

Thanks for beta, really wanted to try out the PC version before buying.

If you are just using a keyboard like me, this might save you research time. Fiddle around, find the key for player 2, and rebind all the keys to the number keys or somewhere out of the way before changing player 1 keys.

Also I just won a match with a pretty skilled dude, I'm on top of the world haha.

JakeD

Wow, it seems I won this?! Thanks, Jake. :)

Being so hopelessly slow at PM-ing ModBot all these past weeks finally paid dividends, I guess! Thanks very much, mate.

youre welcome, i think i did it correctly, let me know if the link doesn't work, ill gift it directly if so

Salsa

Ducktales seems to have gone the route of Far Cry Blood Dragon and be region locked all over the place, even when it's a $15 game.

so yeah if you wanna get that ugliness dont expect any deals on it or it showing up for tf2 keys or whatever you weirdos do

BruteUA

Ducktales seems to have gone the route of Far Cry Blood Dragon and be region locked all over the place, even when it's a $15 game.

so yeah if you wanna get that ugliness dont expect any deals on it or it showing up for tf2 keys or whatever you weirdos do

I had to pick 2 out of the 3 of Ducktales, Spelunky, or Guacamelee. This made the decision easier.

oh capcpom...

Capcom, or Disney?

Capcpom never fails to disappoint.

Card Boy

Banned
How long does the Vendettas campaign last for in The Darkness 2? I just clocked the main game.

I hope they make The Darkness 3, dat cliffhanger ending after the credits. Game is very linear company to Darkness 1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom