• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitoshi

Good morning folks

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-1E9ABAA66D19B007 - Taken by throwawayname

Firehead

Oh, I realise there are new copies available: I was just addressing his concern.

League of Legends? You can't squirrel away free content as it's installed from the store page rather than added to one's cart.

It was a purchasable "collector's edition" or something like that. Was only available in EU for a short period of time.

Smash88

Banned
Oh man I didn't notice, there was more to the right.

I would have signed for that. FUCCCCK.

No Profile and Steam link? No bueno Smash88, no bueno *resolves your claim*

I would literally destroy you.

Dunder knows the deal with me. :)

this guy was just asking me for the location of all the other games desperately even tho he already won pac man

now tag him as one greedy ungrateful bastard

I demand it

I don't know what you are talking about.

oipic

Curse my employer and its diligent blocking of all things Google Docs!

I already have what I like to call 'Dunder regret' - there are a few games I really should've sought Dunder's magic help with, but didn't. Still, backlog, tight budget, Christmas sale etc etc, perhaps it's all for the best. :)

Firehead

Curse my employer and its diligent blocking of all things Google Docs!

I already have what I like to call 'Dunder regret' - there are a few games I really should've sought Dunder's magic help with, but didn't. Still, backlog, tight budget, Christmas sale etc etc, perhaps it's all for the best. :)

It'll forever fester and build inside you. Let it. Let it drive you.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol dunder tried to clue me in on that stuff for spelunky as well, oh well

I feel like I'm too hipster for Dunder but I'm just too lazy.
feel the same since it got popular. bothering to hawkeye shit ain't my style.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have come to the conclusion that purists (who bash things which deviate) of nearly anything are fucktards.

Edit: The gamespot review seems non-purist and legit tho...

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I imagine all the money xelios and jasec spend on steam could solve world hunger.
Does solving world hunger give you cards? No? Then what's the point?

It also doesn't add +1 to your Steam exp and games count, so that's another reason not to do it.

Does solving world hunger give you cards? No? Then what's the point?

It also doesn't add +1 to your Steam exp and games count, so that's another reason not to do it.

It also gives money to Valve. They may or may not solve world hunger...but I'd back them over a lot of other organisations.

All the people complaining about Half Life 3 would feel pretty silly if they suddenly announced tomorrow that they had finished ending it.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
What's this dunder page you hippies talking about? I thought he closed shop!?!?!!?

On my way to work so a PM would be appreciated.

Bernbaum

It's probably been mentioned, but I'd like guidance on X-Com: The Bureau pre-orders from GMG.

I pre-purchased the game, and have a code for it in my library on GMG, which I haven't redeemed via Steam. I'd heard that issued codes were actually for Spec: Ops. I already own (and enjoy) Spec Ops and will gift the pre-order bonus copy.

What is the code in my GMG account? Is that the complete X-Com pre-order with all the bonuses?

If not, when will I get access to Enemy Unknown? I don't yet own Enemy Unknown and really wanna play it.

Deliverance

Neo Member
It's probably been mentioned, but I'd like guidance on X-Com: The Bureau pre-orders from GMG.

I pre-purchased the game, and have a code for it in my library on GMG, which I haven't redeemed via Steam. I'd heard that issued codes were actually for Spec: Ops. I already own (and enjoy) Spec Ops and will gift the pre-order bonus copy.

What is the code in my GMG account? Is that the complete X-Com pre-order with all the bonuses?

If not, when will I get access to Enemy Unknown? I don't yet own Enemy Unknown and really wanna play it.

I would presume that code contains all the pre-order bonuses, but I'm not sure...

Tizoc

ducktales reviews are out and some go as low as 4/10

called it brahs

There are more positive reviews than negative reviews.
...and really if the game had score 8-9 on average from all websites would you really have bought it off GMG with the discount even?

Sajjaja

Awww man.... Just last page I was talking about buying Guacamelee from Dunder and this happens D:

Farewell DunderStore, you have touched us in places no one could ever touch us...
our penises
...our hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom