• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Its been about 10 pages so I thought I would post this again in case anyone missed the info.

Been a pretty big day today as far as Registry updates, nothing for Batman:AA/AC and Bioshock 2 though.

Lot of good news out of the registry the past couple days.

STALKER CoP + SoC get a bundle, and SoC updated to reflect GSC as the publisher now, not THQ. Will probably be seeing a discount in the future.

FFVIII updated a few times today for the first time in months. Square originally added logos, languages, and icons to both FFVII and FFVIII, then started working on FFVII in earnest.

Drinkbox app updated a couple times today. They are the team behind Guacamelee, so they may getting started on that port.

you should probably add a banner like these:

ivmvpDW6JZtCK.png

but linking to the modbot thread stump made

and it should have the t-800 in it

Not a bad idea.

maneil99

uhm it depends on what genre you prefer. first you should know KR0 is about 5 acts, and there are only 3 acts released. as stated before it's a point and click adventure "ala" Walking Dead. Rogue Legacy is a metroidvania rogue-like, funny, hilarious. I went for Rogue Legacy and I couldn't be any more glad about the choice I made.

tl,dr.- go for Rogue Legacy if you want fun

Ah shit cant get either, there goes my hopes and dreams, I got a 25$ credit with my HTC One for google wallet but its restricted to the play store :(

Celegus

If anyone else wants a co-op buddy in Castle Crashers, please add me on Steam at rallykupo. I'm only level 10 so far (or can start a new character), but everytime I join a game online it's people that are level 99 doing super late levels where I die instantly. Not very fun, but I'd love to actually play with some other people.

Wait, so Beat Hazard has in game skins that unlock if you own certain cards...I... don't know how I feel about this.

Is this the only game that has this?

Wait, so Beat Hazard has in game skins that unlock if you own certain cards...I... don't know how I feel about this.

Is this the only game that has this?

I noticed that too, you have to have the foil badge to get the... dragon ship, thankfully it's not as cool as the golden ship - which you could get in the 2011 or so summer sale for free.

maty

45 games on my list with cards, if the average time to get all cards were 5 hours per game it would take 10 days of idling to get all.

Yeah, I miss when they announced 5 to 8 games a week. I'm at 23 games still to get all drops. This shit is going to take forever and that's not counting if you do play games :/

KRZ being on sale now is nice because it stood no chance when it was up for a community vote, but it sucks for the devs, since they'll get sooooo much less money and exposure now.

Tellaerin

Yeah, I miss when they announced 5 to 8 games a week. I'm at 23 games still to get all drops. This shit is going to take forever and that's not counting if you do play games :/

I'm just going to play games and let whatever drops, drop. Better than letting myself get wrapped up in Card Madness. (Besides, Secret of the Magic Crystals CTD's with an error message on my machine. >.>)

i went out and bought a portion of "crackling" i think is the name (it's literally fried pork fat) for more than Ys I+II.

So I said fuck it and bought Ys I+II.

Crackling is the skin and fat of a pork joint that has been roasted. It is hard [but soft on the inside] and cracks when it is snapped in two, hence crackling. It is delicious :).

I said fuckit and bought Trine & Trine 2.

So you're saying Modbod's sentient?

Are you saying he's not? :eek:

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Crackling is the skin and fat of a pork joint that has been roasted. It is hard [but soft on the inside] and cracks when it is snapped in two, hence crackling. It is delicious :).

Yup, that's exactly what I bought.

It's bad for you. But it's oh, so good.

My point is: I'm wasting money buying something really gross and the less desired piece of an animal that I'm going to put inside my body and it's going to be bad for me.

I cannot NOT buy a game for cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom