• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that I bought Spelunky on 360 and I didn't spend much time with it. The little title I did though, I enjoyed immensely. To the point that I'm going to triple dip and buy it on Steam on release, as well as Vita. Such a fantastic game, the developers deserve much praise and I'm more than happy to open my wallet as it's so polished and well-done.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
iblCNMsSDz5QYu.jpg

This brings a smile to my face, SteamGAF.

TheBez

Did anyone pick up any 4-packs and had people fall out on buying copies? If so send me a message with what you've got and I might want to pick it up since I missed out on most of the sale!

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone ever had a Steam game installed to a second hard drive, then have Steam report the game as uninstalled even though the files are still there? Mirror's Edge just showed up as uninstalled, but when I went to install it again, it just rediscovered the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom