• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzakai

Banned
Finally done with my dedicated Steambox based on Windows: Pics & Vid.

I've got four discount coupons, but the games are not my flavor. Anyone want to trade?

-50% Triple Town
-50% Killing Floor
-50% Forge
-33% Sins of a Solar Empire

All four of them valid until 7/30. Just lemme know what you've got to offer :)

yogloo

Did steam just trolled people who bought Y's oath of felgana at the sale? I don't remember seeing it being featured at all.

Did steam just trolled people who bought Y's oath of felgana at the sale? I don't remember seeing it being featured at all.

It was on sale during the summer sale. What was odd was that the featured deal only listed one game on the icon (ys 1 and 2?) rather than the series so people might not have realised it. I guess this is a second chance.

There's no chance in hell, FF VII and VIII had pc ports in the 90's, they just took them and made them playable on modern systems with achievements. FF X had no PC port so no.

Nah.

At some stage, Square are going to port everything they have to every single platform. It is kind of all they do now so just give it time.

iavi

Provided sales of VII have been meeting expectations, I can definitely see 9 & 10 and XII making their way to Steam eventually--More so than XV, tbh.

Knurek

Provided sales of VII have been meeting expectations, I can definitely see 9 & 10 and XII making their way to Steam eventually--More so than XV, tbh.

9 is very unlikely, since the codebase/assets are very, very old. 7 and 8 had previous PC ports, so it was only a matter of making them win7 compatible.

10 and 10-2 should be also possible due to the incoming Vita HD port. I'd love 12 as well, but not expecting much, really.

Slightly OT, but is there anything happening with Skies of Arcadia HD?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
rlLDOsd.png

I want
OK, I'll discuss:

Doesn't that look awesome?
Yes it does.
Don't I think I will have to buy the game?
Yes I do.
Won't I do it?
Yes I will.

I wonder if the train sim gaming community went batshit crazy when Railworks was renamed to Train Simulator to obviously latch on to the name and success of Trainz Simulator.

Yes, that was a lame DayZ-WarZ joke

Divius

I wonder if the train sim gaming community went batshit crazy when Railworks was renamed to Train Simulator to obviously latch on to the name and success of Trainz Simulator.

Yes, that was a lame DayZ-WarZ joke
Dammit, now I need to pronounce Trainz like Train-Z

derExperte

I think I discovered something worse than waiting for the next Steam sale. Waiting for the next KR0 episode. Coincidentally we bought a new freezer yesterday and it's very, very cold if turned all the way down. I think you know where this is going, see you all around Christmas!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Stick with Train Simulator 2013 (previously called Railworks), they give you free upgrades every year (they have done it 3 times already) and its pretty good.
Trainz Sim vs Train Sim. Wtf.
Anyhow, thanks for responding! Will look into it. Last Train Sim I played was Train Simulator from good old 2001. :p

Deques

That did lose to Warframe, right? So dailies for Incredipede and Conquistador are 99% certain.

Of course, it's another layer of security and they toned it down significantly since the early Vista days, don't know why I should deactivate it.

Hoping for Incredipede :)

The_Monk

can't resisted that indiegala bundle, love those kind of deals

I'm trying to resist since the after-sale is still haunting my wallet fellow GAFfer but it's been a long time since a Bundle appear in which I have None of those games...! That's the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom