• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Ys I & II, Oath, Origin.

And then VI and VII on PSP

//EDIT: Don't forget to check out different music versions for games, there should be 3, original chiptunes, synth arrange and live instruments arrange. All three are godlike (and are just plain OGG files in the game folder, if you want to listen to them elsewhere).

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Senator Soufflé;72526431 said:
I have a 33% off Faerie Solitaire if anyone wants it for free.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meakisme

I also want to hang around the Steam threads a bit more. The sale has definitely swayed me.

Haha, I'm the same way. Got back into PC gaming just before the sale started, and that thread was basically the only thing I read on GAF throughout the sale. Now I'm constantly in here even though there's no waves of crushing disappointment every 8 hours anymore.

Senator Soufflé;72527081 said:
Thanks! I've got the trading card "bug" now too, boosters are such a good idea.

Me too. I poured money into Summer Getaway cards during the sale to ensure they would be at their cheapest so I could craft the Level 5 badge.

I crafted a couple of badges and got two vouchers I won't use. So if anyone wants them, pm, hit me up on steam etc... Free obviously.

50% off Sniper Elite
25% off God Mode

Both are only good for a week.

chugen

if anyone is interested by any of them just add me i'll give it.

JfC62nP.jpg

cammy84

I've just look through the card drops I still need to get. I didn't realise how many games I've bought that have cards. Bastion is nice and quick with only 3 drops but McPixel has 7 aswell as Awesomenauts. It's going to take me so long to collect all of these before I'm eligible for the boosters

wetflame said:
Haha, I'm the same way. Got back into PC gaming just before the sale started, and that thread was basically the only thing I read on GAF throughout the sale. Now I'm constantly in here even though there's no waves of crushing disappointment every 8 hours anymore.

Heh, I'm sort of glad it's over, perhaps my sleep patterns can return to normal instead of staying up to 2 in the morning to vote.

Me too. I poured money into Summer Getaway cards during the sale to ensure they would be at their cheapest so I could craft the Level 5 badge.

The only problem I have with the badges is that you can only use the highest level of the badge. In some games though the lower level badges look better. I still want to get level 5 though too. Perhaps it's just me.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I've just look through the card drops I still need to get. I didn't realise how many games I've bought that have cards. Bastion is nice and quick with only 3 drops but McPixel has 7 aswell as Awesomenauts. It's going to take me so long to collect all of these before I'm eligible for the boosters

Retro City Rampage has 15 cards, so has 8 drops. Crazy. There's no added benefit to us for crafting a badge which takes 15 cards against a card that takes 5 either. Yeah, it's nice having lots of cards but when you craft and lose them then you don't get anything better for having to have bought/traded 7 more cards instead of 2 more. I can't help feel this is a little bit of an oversight. Right now it seems games with 5 cards are for crafting badges, games with 10+ are for selling the cards.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Why the hell does Civ IV and all expansions have two entries in my steam library, and is it fixable? This has been bugging me for ages

images

Senator Soufflé;72528071 said:
The only problem I have with the badges is that you can only use the highest level of the badge. In some games though the lower level badges look better. I still want to get level 5 though too. Perhaps it's just me.

I don't mind really, I'm just obsessed with running on the badge treadmill. I just spent $5 to craft three levels of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 badge.

wilflare

Gonna reformat my PC for a SSD + Windows 8.1
any suggestions to backup Steam (games + saves?)
they seem all over the place... it's gah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom