• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

I hope everyone is ready becaue here it comes, the next round of Accent's giveaway competiton.

!!! Special Giveaway Challenge !!!

He currently has 3 games left to gift:

• Lunar Pack
  • Starseed Pilgrim
  • Super Hexagon
Short version of the rules: win this challenge, pick a game, get qualified for the grand prize, and decide what the next challenge will be!
Here's a longer version.

!!! Here is the challenge !!!​

WE HAVE A WINNER, IT'S Kifimbo!

The answers were: Paul Breitner and Real Madrid, congratulations. :)

Note: Regular FootyGAFers are excluded from this one, would be too easy for them.

Take a look at my avatar. Who is that suave guy with his glorious 70s hair, sunglasses and cigar AND for what big football club other than Bayern Munich did he play?

Hints
Eintracht Braunschweig isn't a big club.
In the 80s he was Germany's footballer of the year once.
You're totally looking at the filename of the picture, aren't you?

If you win, Accent will PM you the instructions to make the game go on. :)

Grief.exe

New title banner for next thread

0nL8Hm4.png

Lain

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Space Pirates And Zombies -- MB-5751C171933813E7 - Taken by need4speed

From the indiegala bundle, already owned this one so here's for someone that wants it.

chronomac

I hope everyone is ready becaue here it comes, the next round of Accent's giveaway competiton.

• Lunar Pack
  • Starseed Pilgrim
  • Super Hexagon
Short version of the rules: win this challenge, pick a game, get qualified for the grand prize, and decide what the next challenge will be!
Here's a longer version.

[/s]

When we want compete, do we PM Accent or the person who supplied the next clue?

• Lunar Pack
  • Starseed Pilgrim
  • Super Hexagon
Here's a longer version.

[/s]

I pm'd you the answer..

AlexBasch

Alright, quick question.

I've got my PC hooked up to my TV and my monitor. I want to play in my TV but still being able to use my PC normally on full screen on the monitor, thing is, every time I select something with my mouse on the monitor, the game goes windowed, and gets below the Win8 taskbar and inside the window frame.

Is there any way to use both at the same time? I like to GAF and play at the same time, but really would like to play full screen on the TV. :/

louiedog

Alright, quick question.

I've got my PC hooked up to my TV and my monitor. I want to play in my TV but still being able to use my PC normally on full screen on the monitor, thing is, every time I select something with my mouse on the monitor, the game goes windowed, and gets below the Win8 taskbar and inside the window frame.

Is there any way to use both at the same time? I like to GAF and play at the same time, but really would like to play full screen on the TV. :/

Borderless windowed at the display's resolution is what you want. It means that the game appears full screen but is in a window so it won't minimize when you do something else. Not all games support it.

marrec

Banned
So I guess Sudeki's still under Microsoft's control, can't find a reason why it wouldn't be.

More interesting though, the guys who made Sudeki also did the Diablo port to Playstation.

Grief.exe

What was the horror game where you were on an island and had to survive?

The monsters come out at night, part of the trailer had the character walking into a cave and lighting a torch to find tons of monsters on the walls.

I will not play any of these btw, too scary.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Divekick coming to Steam soon :)

The games:
A Hat in Time
Among the Sleep
BROFORCE
Centration
Chasm
Darkwood
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Divekick
Operation Black Mesa
Project Awakened
Recruits
Rekoil
Shelter
StarMade

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/news?appid=765

Damn, Deadly Premonition made it up there quickly.

Good selection of games, especially with finally letting Divekick in. I guess we can go back to arguing the democracy works.

Just popping in to say that Portal 2 co-op is fantastic, especially with a real-life friend. We've only done a handful of levels so far, but each has been well-designed and fun to figure out. I haven't played any Portal games since 2011, when Portal 2 originally came out, but all the skills from the single-player came flooding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom