• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 5 Steam keys to give away.

ModBot said:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631011&page=63.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Closure -- MB-9C8075D679969AEE - Taken by Quadraphonic
Brazen Prototype -- MB-63D42F7320C94E97 - Taken by The_Monk
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-6D765439A5B86320 - Taken by Neki
Brazen Prototype #2 -- MB-376008ED1891287C - Taken by Ionic
The Basement Collection -- MB-3B1FCC5AEFEFC0B7 - Taken by Zoned

Funny how everybody was waiting for the sale to end to start the new indie bundles.
New bundlestars strategy:

$3
Tropico 3 Steam Special Edition
Earth 2160
Patrician IV Steam Special Edition
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire
Restaurant Empire 2

All Steam

http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/masters-of-strategy-bundle/

Also, maybe a new Groupees coming soon:

Jonny Cappuccino
3:26 PM
well if i'm not mistaken, we have a game bundle starting in like... less than 24 hrs
combo adventure/rpg
few have been bundled before, majority not
sorry, just for clarity it's adventure games + rpg games
also it's a build a bundle format

Wok

BmDFNDj.jpg

I bought the DLC yesterday, before it was released on Steam, and now, I cannot watch it.

The_Monk

Funny how everybody was waiting for the sale to end to start the new indie bundles.
New bundlestars strategy:

$3
Tropico 3 Steam Special Edition
Earth 2160
Patrician IV Steam Special Edition
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire
Restaurant Empire 2

Thanks for posting it fellow GAFfer! Tempted but I only am kinda interested in Tropico 3 and already own Patrician IV.

EDIT: Aw, I won Brazen Prototype, thank you so much kind fellow GAFfer. :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Giantbomb quick look made the game look kinda fun actually.

That 16/17 Metascore is worse than WarZ even, which is sad. I can't believe they're charging $29.99 for this game.

DTKT

Whoa price on both foil and normal cards has been dropping a lot. I knew it! There is no real demand beyond people hoarding cards. That last push was from people speculating about the price, not users crafting cards.

garath

Whoa price on both foil and normal cards has been dropping a lot. I knew it! There is no real demand beyond people hoarding cards. That last push was from people speculating about the price, not users crafting cards.

I've never been clear on the foil thing. Can you craft from the foils or are they just strictly there for collection?

you talking about the market in general or summer card market? I've sold about 3-5 cards today alone for .3-.4 a pop. not to bad.

(TWD and Tomb Raider)

Dolor

I am guessing that Valve will monitor and adjust how the booster drops work etc accordingly. I doubt they want all cards selling at $0.02. Keep in mind that once people have played the games, the overall supply of cards will dry up.

My guess would be prices decline after big sales as new people sell off their recently acquired cards and then prices start to increase until the next sale as the supply of cards in the market slows down.

jediyoshi

What are the metrics you're pulling from? They're varying so wildly by game I'm not seeing how you can generalize the entire market at the moment.

I've never been clear on the foil thing. Can you craft from the foils or are they just strictly there for collection?

Foils come from regular card drops. They're used to craft the foil versions of badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom