• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I feel that I should check card prices to decide the order in which I use up my available drops, but there are so many bloody games now that doing so would take a good hour or two.
I gave up doing this because of this very reason. Idling in Retro/Grade now.

Sajjaja

Don't you guys think it's weird Spelunky is not on the Steam store yet? It's only a few weeks away from release. I wanna know the system requirements so I can see if I can run it on my my shitty puter.

Grief.exe

Don't you guys think it's weird Spelunky is not on the Steam store yet? It's only a few weeks away from release. I wanna know the system requirements so I can see if I can run it on my my shitty puter.

Dust went up on the Steam store right when it was available for sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Indie games generally don't get store pages until they've been released.

Salsa

itll show up once its out, it happens

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
steam market is so UI unfriendly, just sold my genuine awp for 1.50 when I check the listings, there was only 10 on sale starting at 3.80, steam told me they were selling for 1.53.

That's user error. Steam told you the average sale price was 1.53. You assumed that meant the average price they were being offered for was 1.53. Those two things aren't the same thing.

man I can't keep upppp

valve pls

It's not really a race anymore, I gave up, basically getting card drops is just a perk for playing or re-playing some cool games once in a while for me :p. For the people that are like level 120 and getting every card and badge available, may god help them lol.

Can anybody tell me why 4 models and 10 suits of a mediocre MMO cost 40€ at freaking 50%? I just can't understand it.

Because if you are the daily you look cool, if you look cool somebody is sure to buy your stuff. If somebody buys your stuff, you can pay the license fees.

maneil99

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

COH2 Pre Order DLC -- MB-02E1A3A7AC611466 - Taken by intheinbetween
COH2 Pre Order DLC -- MB-D8B3C97AF6541766 - Taken by chronomac
COH2 Pre Order DLC -- MB-1CF20AF064010DA4 - Taken by C00kie M0nster

just finished watching Indie Game The Movie.

I loved it, very interesting, very emotional. I can't help but feel great for supporting indie devs after watching this movie. I liked Phil a lot, as I did with Tommy and Edmund, they seemd normal people who react as any of us would do.

I also fell in love with Jim Guthrie's OST, amazing to say the least.

edit: thanks for the giveaway maneil99!

zkylon

zkylewd
It's not really a race anymore, I gave up, basically getting card drops is just a perk for playing or re-playing some cool games once in a while for me :p. For the people that are like level 120 and getting every card and badge available, may god help them lol.
fortunately for me I don't have a billion games like some people I know, but still it's one or two games every batch I gotta farm

I don't mind so much since I've gotten tons of free games so far but still it's overwhelming

I also wish there was a better way of keeping track of games I've got all my card drops for. something like a grid view for the badge list page would help a lot

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Time to play some more Retro/Grade, and get those cards. And yes, I said play, not idle. Something must be very, very wrong with me.

Acccent

Just one thing about the challenge: please PM me the pic instead of posting it in the thread, otherwise it may lead to spam which I don't want... Also only send me one at a time - wait until I replied telling you if it was correct or not before trying something else. I'm only accepting one try until tomorrow to give a chance to people in different timezones.

Copons

btw: Retro/Grade cards still go for crazy prices. I already sold mine yesterday for like a dollar each.

So, they are actually selling.

I've two Dread Rick at 0.60€ on the market for 2 days now. I'm not the cheapest, but I'm still in the top half of first page.
During sales, that position always granted me a fast sell, so I was in doubt that maybe no one is buying R/G cards... :(

Oh well, not that I'm in a hurry or something, I can leave them there forever (aka the next sale, where I'm gonna rush sell every card to buy some other stuff I'm not going to play).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom