• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played the Skullgirls beta and it's great! Beat the arcade on normal with the killer nurse. Will definitely pick this one up in the future.

Salsa

iQsY6xUVd4B9d.jpg

http://youtu.be/7UHg3BZZcVw?t=1m14s

body ready

Salsa

its BS that you still cant pre-load to a different directory than the default steamapps folder

I wanna pre-load on my SSD you bastards

Turfster

God damn it Edelweiss. Escape should *not* be assigned to "quit the game."
Oh for fuck's sake market idiot. If I set my price to 1€ exactly, which comes to 1.15€, which is 10 cents cheaper than yours, that does not mean you have to undercut me again by about the same amount...

I'm weak and I sold a stupid gun in CS:GO for $13.50 last night.

Saints Row 4, here I come! If it's exactly the same as part 3 I'll be happy, but from the sound of things it's even better.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
He's come across very well in his posts here as well.

I'd be a shame for you to block him out based on past experience like that. Besides, if you've gone this far without seeing his account post (of which he has been active in topics relating to stuff he's said and things he feels strongly for), I have a feeling you wouldn't exactly cross paths with him to make the block list worth it.

Derrick01

Banned
Well I know who will immediately be the first person to be added to my ignore list.

I don't like him.

Well, he's fine in his videos. but all his reviews are wrong.

Couldn't you just...ignore his reviews? I dunno why you'd have to block him on Gaf since he's pretty good as a poster but doesn't really post all that often.

Gvaz

Banned

I'd be a shame for you to block him out based on past experience like that. Besides, if you've gone this far without seeing his account post (of which he has been active in topics relating to stuff he's said and things he feels strongly for), I have a feeling you wouldn't exactly cross paths with him to make the block list worth it.

Yeah, I'm just kind of rustled.

This.

The dude has been a great poster here.

I used to regard Jim Sterling as a bit of a troll but his posts here and his Jimquisition video series have largely changed my opinion of him, even if I don't always agree with his views. Also, of late, he seems to be one of the rare few in the enthusiast press who actually is looking out for the consumer. He's like the polar opposite of Ben Kechura or Arthur Gies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom