• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
4 more minutes until my nuuvem sr4 key, I hope

I love zooey though.

So pretty.
no discussion there

ibrdFnqFJ91cYS.jpg
hmm it's nice but I still hate how metro doesn't show your last 2 achievements like pixelvision does

Firehead

but THE COLORS CHANGE WHEN YOU HOVER OVER THE ICONS

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/LewStool/th_omg.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
It don't mean a thang if it ain't got those achievements.

[quote="jediyoshi, post: 77265399"][img]http://abload.de/img/iiwv8mshn8j0qeyqzc.gif[img]

also applicable: SR4 unlock in an hour~![/QUOTE]
How awesome? So awesome. But I won't get to play it. Blaming Salsa for this.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Just finished The Adventures of Tintin. It's not on Steam, but it's been on sale Amazon DD for 2.49 a few times. It's a good time. The movement feels like a modified Prince of Persia classic, in a really nice way, and the combat stuff is super simple but never annoying. The characters lipsyncing in the cutscenes is hilarious though. Also it took me a little under 5 hours to blow through, which is exactly what I needed after playing Dragon Age 2 (the end of summer got really weird).

Worth checking out for 2.50 sometime.

I wish it was 2.50$ right now. It was that cheap on GMG recently but you couldn't buy it in the US :(

Grief.exe

Apparently this was posted on the Dark Souls Facebook page, and subsequently pulled down. Much like what happened to xbox support today./

BSFDuhQCQAA8smK.png

EDIT: This is a massive fake.

The one thing that bugs me about Metro Steam is they got rid of the date/size on steam screenshots. Size doesn't matter because the uncompressed copies are saved outside steam but the lack of a time stamp is annoying.

maneil99

Anyone here thinking about Sir Im being hunted or have the game want to sell me over, its only 15$ here but I'm hesitant.

Grief.exe

I'm inquiring Vaati right now on Twitter, guy is huge in the Dark Souls community. If he took that screenshot, then I believe it. If it was sent to him, then there is a good chance its a fake.

zkylon

zkylewd
Apparently this was posted on the Dark Souls Facebook page, and subsequently pulled down. Much like what happened to xbox support today./

BSFDuhQCQAA8smK.png

why does the internet toy with my heart

I'm inquiring Vaati right now on Twitter, guy is huge in the Dark Souls community. If he took that screenshot, then I believe it. If it was sent to him, then there is a good chance its a fake.
yeah if vaati took it then it's legit

Gbraga

Just finished The Adventures of Tintin. It's not on Steam, but it's been on sale Amazon DD for 2.49 a few times. It's a good time. The movement feels like a modified Prince of Persia classic, in a really nice way, and the combat stuff is super simple but never annoying. The characters lipsyncing in the cutscenes is hilarious though. Also it took me a little under 5 hours to blow through, which is exactly what I needed after playing Dragon Age 2 (the end of summer got really weird).

Worth checking out for 2.50 sometime. It's a great kids game too.

Nice, I bought it but still didn't get to play it.

Does it have campaign co-op? It would be nice to play with my little brother when he comes to visit me on weekends.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's incredibly easy to fake, unfortunately. I didn't even use photoshop.

There is also the few weird details: it was shared 54 times and 595 people liked it, but he's the only one who actually saw it?

Not to mention those are literally the counts of the first post on the Facebook page.

Grief.exe

It's incredibly easy to fake, unfortunately. I didn't even use photoshop.

There is also the few weird details: it was shared 54 times and 595 people liked it, but he's the only one who actually saw it?

Not to mention those are literally the counts of the first post on the Facebook page.

It looks like the original image was pulled from a reddit post, I doubt its legitimacy at this point.

Vaati got excited and jumped the gun.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1kpbq7/dark_souls_likely_moving_to_steamworks/

A company that couldn't add resolution options is going to patch in new network infrastructure instead of working on their new game.

Could happen. I suspect not.

Nice, I bought it but still didn't get to play it.

Does it have campaign co-op? It would be nice to play with my little brother when he comes to visit me on weekends.
It does. Local only, which should be what you're looking for.

Edit: It may actually be a separate co-op campaign. Regardless it seems fairly substantial.

Grief.exe

A company that couldn't add resolution options is going to patch in new network infrastructure instead of working on their new game.

Could happen. I suspect not.

Here is my argument for that point.

Namco did not care when they originally set out to port Dark Souls.

Now they, unequivocally, do care about the PC. They are porting every title they can, even the more obscure ones, to get a piece of the pie.
Dark Souls II, Pacman, Naruto, the tidal wave begins.

Any time Dark Souls goes on sale, it tops the top sellers list on Steam. That list is ranked by the largest revenue generation.

Namco is motivated not to see that revenue dip, or in the case of a GFWL shutdown, lose all revenue generation for that title.

wilflare

I feel like I should jump on the SR4 train... but before I could even play SR3 (I got it off GMG preorder), the price tanked harder than a mammoth tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom