• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

It does. Local only, which should be what you're looking for.

Edit: It may actually be a separate co-op campaign. Regardless it seems fairly substantial.

Thank you :)

I may install it sooner than I thought then, I'm glad it's good, it was an impulse buy like "Man I love Tintin and it's cheap, ok"

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh I never understood what people liked so much about beyond good & evil

I like the characters and the world, but I found it a drag to play

iavi

tbh I never understood what people liked so much about beyond good & evil

I like the characters and the world, but I found it a drag to play

Ditto. I wanted to like it too.

I feel like it's one of those things you had to be there for.

Apparently this was posted on the Dark Souls Facebook page, and subsequently pulled down. Much like what happened to xbox support today./

BSFDuhQCQAA8smK.png

I am fapping.

Omega

Banned
wut

bunch of stuff is changed

just use it for a while and you'll see

in-game overlay and the trade of blue for orange are the big ones

Can't say I'm a big fan of the orange though. It's the only thing I've noticed so far.

I'll hop on a game and see the in game overlay.

Lingitiz

Metro 3.0 is really nice. I was using Air for a bit but there's some cumbersome things in there. Going to the menu to switch to detail view was pretty annoying.

I don't particularly want to pre-order SR4.

The 'Merica Gun? Hilarious, but I can prolly get it for 99 cents on sale.
Uncle Sam? Same.
Plane? Fuck cares.

But does TF2 skins....

Guys, it's fake. Nobody actually saw that post on facebook. Vaati pulled the picture from reddit or 4chan or god knows from where.

Shut your whore mouth right up.

def sim

I have no use for this key so I'm going to dump this here :p

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-68268514E2827A12

Salsa

man out of the blue now my videocard seems to be generating some buzz/hissing through my speakers

need to get some aluminum in there, fucking EMI

worst timing ever, Saints Row IV soundtrackkkkk

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Enter The Dominatrix was suppose to be DLC for SR3 that turned into SR4, which makes it quite funny

It's more like

Volition: "Hey, enter the Dominatrix is a DLC for Saints Row 3 we're making, you cool with that?"
THQ: "sure, whatever, we need moneyt"

time passes

THQ: "Hey volition, we're fucked, start Saints Row IV"
Volition: "But we're making this DLC"
THQ: "I don't give a shit, do it"
Volitiion: "ok"

time passes

Volition: "Fucking THQ. Anyway, our game evolved and we actually went away from the Enter the Dominatrix DLC thing. Maybe we should just tweak it and release it for SR4 instead. What do you think"
Deep Silver: "What, you already have DLC for the game? Volition you are amazing, here's another 500 thousand dollars"

Salsa

well hey, it got better reception than 3 so far

I can only salute them, DLC-turned-sequel could have gone south very easily

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm really close to buying hate plus just to have something to play until nuuvem gives me my key

chris love deserves better :/

Salsa

Bureau reviews out, bunch of 7s, general impression seems to be it wont set the world on fire but that it's alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom