• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever run into problems like this with their xbox controller?

Hey guys I'm having trouble with my xbox 360 controller after a reformat of my machine. In Steam BPM the sticks work but none of the triggers do, pressing A button does nothing and pressing B button does what A button should do. Home button doesnt work at all. The full circle of light around the home button does light up when booting the PC but the normal way that one section around home button should be lit (indicating Player 1 controller) is never lit.

Just problems all around with the controller right now. I dont have any games installed that I could test the controller out with right now, but I'm sure it would be the same results anyway.

DukeBobby

I'm very interested in Outlast, but with Amnesia coming out just a week later (which I've already bought), I think I'm all set for horror games for the time being.

I don't think I can handle both of them.

PriitV

Was this released on Desura or another store?

They did do the really cool piracy stunt.
It was released on Win8 store and on their own page. previous purchasers will get a Steam key.

I've played it for a couple of hours and actually found it more immersive than Game Dev Story offered to me. It has the same basic idea, but they somehow managed to pull it off even better.

Guess I should get these in before being crushed by Origin codes in 20 minutes

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Titan Quest -- MB-55F323C730B518D2 - Taken by Tak3n
Oil Rush -- MB-137DBDB41A68BAFB - Taken by BorntoPlay
Intrusion 2 -- MB-E04BE832DF8EB41B - Taken by C00kie M0nster

I was thinking about buying that Game Dev Story ripoff but I think I've burnt myself out on these types of games for the time being. I will put the money towards a Sir, You Are Being Hunted purchase instead.

nexen

Every video I see of XCOM: The Bureau makes it look pretty damned amazing, yet the reviews are so bad. I wonder if it just isn't as fun to play as it looks or if the idea of a turning a turn-based strategy game into a TPS is just too bitter a pill to swallow?
Really starting to want this game.

Cru

Enjoy

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

To the Moon -- MB-C9D5F2346F87C762 - Taken by Hofmann

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That's the exact reason why I finally started using ignore. Which makes me a little sad and it doesn't help with quotes, also you then never know if someone already posted what you are about to post.

You could ask for those you feel are shitting up the thread to take it down a notch instead of just throwing them on your ignore list. (Can you even see this post or am I partaking in an exercise in futility?)

PriitV

Is it worth the $8? I have played Game Dev Story and I really enjoyed that and I am a sucker for tycoon games (I still play RCT to this day)
If you really enjoyed Game Dev Story, you should probably enjoy this as well.
I personally bought it on a whim a while back after they launched it and ended up really enjoying it, despite its buggy state at the time.
The game mechanics are pretty much the same as in Game Dev Story, but there are some additions which make everything way more complex and tycoon-like.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is there a guide for Guild 2 Renaissance? That's the one I bought since it has all the features and maps of the Guild 2 + expansions, but it didn't include a tutorial.

Is it worth the $8? I have played Game Dev Story and I really enjoyed that and I am a sucker for tycoon games (I still play RCT to this day)

Game wasn't bad on release had a few minor things in the mechanics that really brought the game down, but they apparently made a bunch of changes to the Steam version so if it is significantly improved I'd say it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom