• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Well guys, I've finally seen TW3 gameplay at gamescom.

I'm gonna type out the entire thing when I get home, but I'd just like to say that it is everything you're hoping for and it will even surpass your expectations. The open world is really an amazing addition and they did some cool NPC stuff. A lot of random events that impact the world as well.

Welcome back good sir. Great news, did you enjoy the Gamescom? I sure hope so, have a safe return to your home!

it is everything you're hoping for and it will even surpass your expectations.

You had my curiosity, but now you have my
image.php

Dawg

Welcome back good sir. Great news, did you enjoy the Gamescom? I sure hope so, have a safe return to your home!

Not yet home, but it was cool. Really crowdy once the non-press entered though. Also had a small talk with Dean tha legend while playing the new DayZ.

DayZ build changed a lot since E3 btw but Dean wants to do a complete zombie rehaul. New inventory system with weapon upgrades is ace though.

I'm gonna type out the entire thing when I get home, but I'd just like to say that it is everything you're hoping for and it will even surpass your expectations. The open world is really an amazing addition and they did some cool NPC stuff. A lot of random events that impact the world as well.

I'm already in the hype train!

Let me know your opinion later on fellow GAFfer. It seems you also have great tastes to Point & Click games so I hope you enjoy that one.
That one will have to wait, I just received an early access do Daedalic's Memoria for review, that one has higher priority.

sibarraz

Banned
Well, after playing alpha protocol, I could say that the game has awesome ideas, but the gunplay is SO BAD. And I'm only playing the first mission and under no means, I consider myself a shooter expert, so honestly, I think that is THAT bad

The_Monk

That one will have to wait, I just received an early access do Daedalic's Memoria for review, that one has higher priority.

Sure thing fellow GAFfer. Early access to Daedalic's Memoria for review? Do tell more! PM me if you will.

EDIT: Thank you for the key Cth and congrats again to you and your wife on the anniversary. :)

Cth

I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-D29FAA03687941AE - Taken by KMD
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (ORIGIN) -- MB-2CB5063E2660CD15

header_292x136.jpg

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-F88C39FA34A37A0D - Taken by Firehead
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (ORIGIN) -- MB-1ED45F9353405096

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Space -- MB-30E64E6DEDE93B4A - Taken by sibarraz
Dead Space (ORIGIN) -- MB-47E9ACBF5563BB4F[/QUOTE]

Dead Space 3 (ORIGIN) -- MB-4D30C139ECD0E94F - Taken by maneil99

header_292x136.jpg

Medal of Honor -- MB-B34C8182F5E2CE6F - Taken by The_Monk
Medal of Honor (ORIGIN) -- MB-A5FD6BB7314EE417

header_292x136.jpg

Mirror's Edge -- MB-0C90BE8517D66E84 - Taken by Pestilence11
Mirror's Edge (ORIGIN) -- MB-3C4077C3517AC423

Grief.exe

Yes! Sounds amazing!

Not yet home, but it was cool. Really crowdy once the non-press entered though. Also had a small talk with Dean tha legend while playing the new DayZ.

DayZ build changed a lot since E3 btw but Dean wants to do a complete zombie rehaul. New inventory system with weapon upgrades is ace though.

DayZ builds are starting to look very polished.

krzy123

Well, after playing alpha protocol, I could say that the game has awesome ideas, but the gunplay is SO BAD. And I'm only playing the first mission and under no means, I consider myself a shooter expert, so honestly, I think that is THAT bad

isn't the shooting is based off dice rolls, not true aiming.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Will CDPR be releasing physical Dice Poker sets?

sibarraz

Banned
thanks for dead space cth!

Everybody talked about how this game was a modern resident evil and masterpiece, but for the demo I couldn't feel it, I hope to understand more the game now

And about the alpha protocol reply, that makes the game more stupid, I know that the game was forced to become a shooter, but still yikes, that doesn't make it better

Anustart

I have absolutely no fucking clue how to play Caravan in New Vegas. Is there like a how-to somewhere for idiots? The game seems needlessly complicated.

Edit: Also, thanks Cth for Burnout!

Firehead

I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Thanks much, grabbed Crysis 2 ^^

The_Monk

They liked the idea, but they had an actual boardgame at the booth. Will post a picture of it later.

Interesting. Please consider sharing the pictures since it was impossible for me to travel there. In here or other off-topic ones via PM if it's not too much trouble fellow GAFfer. Thanks!

ArjanN

Someone on my steam feed is claiming Fallout 3 runs without GFWL now, can someone confirm this?

I got used to the initial character's move set and repeating the same areas was pure tedium.

The repetition wasn't a big deal to me as the areas in DMC might as well be empty training rooms a la street fighter. They're just big empty squares for you to do awesome combos in.

Also Dante has the better moveset. :p

Dont know if I've been living under a rock or what but Final Fantasy XIV is getting released next week is there any steam version or is it disk only?

vazel

Banned
Dont know if I've been living under a rock or what but Final Fantasy XIV is getting released next week is there any steam version or is it disk only?
No Steam version. Buy it from GMG with the 20% discount code. Pre-order now and you get early access and other goodies.

denx

I've given up on more games being added to the Humble Origin Bundle today. I'll check out again tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting Syndicate, The Saboteur and Battlefield 2142 in the Origin sale.

I got used to the initial character's move set and repeating the same areas was pure tedium.

The repetition wasn't a big deal to me as the areas in DMC might as well be empty training rooms a la street fighter. They're just big empty squares for you to do awesome combos in.

Also Dante has the better moveset. :p

ArjanN took my post. I didn't mind the backtracking since it went over pretty fast and liked playing a bit as Dante. The only thing that actually bothered me (the dice rooms) were pretty easy if you figured out how the dice work.

Great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom