• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't, i'm afraid. That deal is only for consoles.
Or, well, I recall it being in the PC version in the past. But that was just that. In the past.

Either way, one heck of a bargain! Quite lenghty, too, so don't worry about those three bucks being wasted. Even if you don't like the game itself, hypothetical, play it for the art.

EDIT the EDIT: I read it wrong :p
The Saboteur really is 1,50, though. What does SteamGAF think of that game?
Haha don't worry, I already have it on Steam. I was willing to double dip if it came with the original game, but since it doesn't there's no reason for me to do it. One of these days I should think about playing it...

More unneeded HB keys:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Crysis 2 Origin -- MB-6C24D6A6132FFD4B
Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-4EA0B2827CBD080F
Mirrors Edge Origin -- MB-CC4431BB02FE9114
Burnout Paradise Origin -- MB-27F93AACF1CF3300
Dead Space Steam -- MB-D2F1CDEAFBB1CFAC
Mirrors Edge Steam -- MB-6DEC99DA64573296 - Taken by sibarraz

Card Boy

Banned
Divekick already out of the Steam top 100 and dropping fast from the top sellers list. Guess people saw through the gimmicky Flash looking game that was fun for 5 minutes.

frogg609

Is something up with the Steam Inventory? When I click on it (have new cards), I get a black box where my Inventory usually is.

Have tried restarting it and that's done nothing.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Dead Space 3 (ORIGIN) -- MB-4D30C139ECD0E94F - Taken by maneil99

Sharing the love, fellow GAFfers
Dead Space 3 (Origin) -- MB-9CAA5AC2EF31FD7F - Taken by maneil99

Why did you take two keys for DS3?

Oh good, someone else noticed.

Tenrius

Is something up with the Steam Inventory? When I click on it (have new cards), I get a black box where my Inventory usually is.

Sometimes it happens to people in specific areas or something. Don't sweat it.

Turfster

Mine works. Does the popup one when you try selling one not show anything either?

Turfster

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

dead space 3 origin -- MB-52BF4DD81F456A1C
crysis 2 origin -- MB-964098069F9D8A12
burnout paradise steam -- MB-21D70FF0E20EB95F
medal of honor origin -- MB-5A2329E33B550C09
Mirrors edge origin -- MB-759B02B6BEB5D989
burnout paradise origin -- MB-5EED7AAE714C0942
dead space steam -- MB-4C289A570430E47C - Taken by FiveElementNinja
dead space origin -- MB-2D0A632CBE16E2FD
Mirrors edge steam -- MB-D1389BF37415C96F - Taken by JoseOle5990
medal of honor steam -- MB-A0D575242FBFC4E7

Hope some peeps get a little enjoyment out of this (even if it's only adding to the library/s)

Not sure if this was missed our simply not wanted.

Omega

Banned
Hope some peeps get a little enjoyment out of this (even if it's only adding to the library/s)

Not sure if this was missed our simply not wanted.

wait, if its a lighting raffle how are there two winners already?

I did a double take at my clock and thought it was wrong or something

Acccent

I'd like to gauge the interest in The Crew now that the latest gameplay trailer's been released and various sites are posting hands-on impressions etc... is anyone looking forward to it here?

(disclaimer- I work on it but this isn't a marketing-mandated study or whatever, just me being curious about what people think of the thing I work on)

Copons

Sooooo... I just finished The Walking Dead and it's freaking great, and of course I was wondering: is 400 Days any good? Is in some ways a sequel or is completely unlinked to the main game?

The_Monk

Sooooo... I just finished The Walking Dead and it's freaking great, and of course I was wondering: is 400 Days any good? Is in some ways a sequel or is completely unlinked to the main game?

Great to know you liked the game fellow GAFfer!

The 400 Days is a short but sweet experience. It will give you the "I want more" sensation after you finish it which can take you one hour or just a litttle bit more time if you are playing relaxed and taking your sweet time.

They are just side stories. One little tale for each character. There's no direct link to the "main" Story itself. I would say more but I really don't want to spoil you much info about the DLC good sir.

HoosTrax

I'd like to gauge the interest in The Crew now that the latest gameplay trailer's been released and various sites are posting hands-on impressions etc... is anyone looking forward to it here?

(disclaimer- I work on it but this isn't a marketing-mandated study or whatever, just me being curious about what people think of the thing I work on)
I don't know -- do I get to drive the BRZ/FRS/GT86 in it?

The car list on Wikipedia is seriously lacking in JDM for my tastes.

denx

400 Days is five short stories about five different characters. Apart from a few references, 400 Days has no big connection to the events of the main game. It seems however like 400 Days might be setting up Season 2, so there's that.

400 days is 5 short stories not related to the main game (well some small links) it's meant to be set up for season 2 though, in all honesty it's a well deserved victory lap, it's more of the same and I for one won't complain about that

HoosTrax

I'm not going to say anything about the game at all, sorry hehe

besides people who can actually say things have said that negotiations with car manufacturers were still in progress.
Well, let's just say my interest in the game is then contingent on the amount of JDM in it :p. American muscle cars are really not my taste.

I haven't really had time to watch any of the coverage, but more non-EA arcade racers are always welcome. Loved NFS:U and sort of liked NFS:C.

Copons

The 400 Days is a short but sweet experience. It will give you the "I want more" sensation after you finish it which can take you one hour or just a litttle bit more time if you are playing relaxed and taking your sweet time.

They are just side stories. One little tale for each character. There's no direct link to the "main" Story itself. I would say more but I really don't want to spoil you much info about the DLC good sir.

And let me tell you, TWD was even better cause it was gifted to me by awesome GAFfer Wario64. I already can't remember why he gave it to me without a giveaway, but he was truly nice and everything. An AAA member indeed.

Anyway, I was reading on Wiki about Season 2, and it says that the 5 main characters from 400 Days should appear in there and, even if it isn't related to Season 1, somehow some of my choices will be carried in 400 Days.

Maaaan, I think 5€ for 1 hour of gameplay is totally overpriced, but the curiosity and even more the need of more TWD is huge, to just wait a sale!

The_Monk

Maaaan, I think 5€ for 1 hour of gameplay is totally overpriced, but the curiosity and even more the need of more TWD is huge, to just wait a sale!

I remember some GMG Code you could use for a little less of € couple of months ago, but I understand your concern fellow GAFfer.

If you want to wait a little more it's fine in my opinion, it's a good "snack" to play and I finished in one sitting. Maybe you can get lucky in the next sale.

Copons

I remember some GMG Code you could use for a little less of € couple of months ago, but I understand your concern fellow GAFfer.

If you want to wait a little more it's fine in my opinion, it's a good "snack" to play and I finished in one sitting. Maybe you can get lucky in the next sale.

Oh well, right now it sits at the top of my wishlist (over Civ5 Brave New World, and this is like the best compliment I could give to it :D ), and thinking about 10th Anniversary or Halloween sales it would be kinda immoral not to wait.

It hit $2.50 on gamestop's site shortly after release, so I'm sure next sale it'll be around that price.

That'd be a fair price, but I assume GS USA don't sell to Italy. :(

I assume there will be more TWD DLC? And after that a total package, like a GOTY edition or w/e?

Reading around, it seems there won't be any other DLC before Season 2 (that on Wiki is supposed to be released in Q3 or 4 2013, but it feels a bit early all considered, but who knows).

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Basically this. Also, don't go in expecting to have your mind blown or heart broken because it won't happen. There's simply not enough time to become attached to any of the characters.

The_Monk

Oh well, right now it sits at the top of my wishlist (over Civ5 Brave New World, and this is like the best compliment I could give to it :D ), and thinking about 10th Anniversary or Halloween sales it would be kinda immoral not to wait.

Oh I didn't knew nothing about a possible 10th Anniversary Sale fellow GAFfer! Any more info regarding this or is it just some hope?

Basically this. Also, don't go in expecting to have your mind blown or heart broken because it won't happen. There's simply not enough time to become attached to any of the characters.

Correct. Listen to this fine and good GAFfer!

Pretty much echoing what others are saying here that it's short but sweet and is a fine tale on it's own. I'd only suggest perhaps waiting until season 2 is almost here until you play it. If I could go back I'd wait anywhere from a week to a month until season 2 drops to play it just to keep the hype for season 2 strong.

Copons

Not sure if mine is borked, but Half-life 2 and Episode 1 were added to my inventory for some reason...

There is some kind of shit going on since yesterday maintenance, as several stuff on Steam Web API is now completely bugged and having behaviours totally different from a couple of days ago.
I don't know if this could apply to inventory, but for sure something went wrong (and of course from Valve end no word was heard...).

r3n4ud

There is some kind of shit going on since yesterday maintenance, as several stuff on Steam Web API is now completely bugged and having behaviours totally different from a couple of days ago.
I don't know if this could apply to inventory, but for sure something went wrong (and of course from Valve end no word was heard...).
That's most likely was happened. Although, wouldn't mind if they continue to add games to my inventory. Preferably some of the latest titles though :p

wilflare

School is really draining all my energy :/ bleh.
anyway just a question on that Meridian Groupees bundle

are there any games that weren't featured in Groupees previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom