• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Dead Space 2 started.

Walter White cameo.
E7A852E5FC13D4940302A8B3B43D6C2A3EDB0C0F

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171764741

Had to lower to 800x600 in order to get better FPS (shuddup Dice).

Turfster

To be fair, Populous is not only the oldest, but also the best game on there.
I'm sure it'll get lots of people to beat the average...

Edit: Oh hey, they were added to my humblebundle page.

If I do have one complaint with F.E.A.R. it is the environments stick around for too long.

I have been running around Armachair corporate offices for about 3 hours now.

yep, I thought that part would never end

gunplay wise the game might be ace, but design wise it's rather bland

now imagine if HL2 and F.E.A.R had a child. mmmmm

What a lame update. Really wanted Dead Space 2. Having just Dead Space and Dead Space 3 in the bundle without Dead Space 2 makes absolutely no sense to me.

Turfster

So if you purchased in week 1 under the average you still get the new games.

I only did $1 and they show up for me.

Yeah, that's how it usually works. With their placing under BTA only, I wasn't entirely sure, but apparently it still works like that. Strange that we didn't get DS2 tho. Are they thinking lots of people will go buy it to get the trilogy complete?

Dolor

Command & Conquer 3: Red Alert & Populous as extras on HOB

Glad I didn't already beat the average for that. I loved Populous in its day, but it's only on Origin.

Donated $1 to charity and got a few back catalog EA games I'll never play anyway.

Worth it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
A Steam key for Populous would have been a nice surprise. Anywho:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-08543C8200C8AA35 - Taken by RS4-

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I wonder if the War of the Vikings beta code I got emailed isn't the same one that was auto-tied to my account for owning War of the Roses. I'll have to check, might modbot raffle it out if it is different.

fantomena

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 -- MB-54E8F4F641F038E9 - Taken by chronomac

For Origin.

If you can't see Uprising in your library after activation, restart Steam. For some reason it thinks it's DLC and doesn't show up at first.

One good thing about the Origin bundle only getting one bonus game for Steam:

JLem0co.png

Thanks EA.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Yeah, Ittle Dew is a pretty good zelda-style. I find Ittle Dew more fun than anodyne, even if Ittle Dew seems smaller/shorter in comparison. It just feels really focused, to-the-point--like it just sends you from puzzle to puzzle.
Oh wow, that sounds very appealing.

Looking forward to the Flying Bundle, unless BM9 surprises me with a must-have extra.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Not even gonna bother with Modbot, since Origin keys.
I repeat, these are ORIGIN keys.

C&C: Red Alert 3 - GZ77-YKPC-EF9N-Z8CK-35RS
Populous - CMTT-Z3LA-ZBTZ-M8FY-SH9K

Go wild, lurkers.

JaseC

If you can't see Uprising in your library after activation, restart Steam. For some reason it thinks it's DLC and doesn't show up at first.

One good thing about the Origin bundle only getting one bonus game for Steam:

JLem0co.png

Thanks EA.

I know Saoirse gifs bother you, but you're getting one anyway:

saoirse-ronan-hi5-o.gif

Enjoy the new badge!

Cheers for CNC!

No worries. :)

Tecl0n

My god haven't played Populous in years, this should be interesting.
I'm guessin DS2, Mass Effect 2 and Crysis 1 could come in a new bundle down the line if this one did something to up their reputation. Also, I want the X bundle damn it, X:Rebirth has hyped me into a series i never intended to play cause of unusually high learning curve/hours required.

Grief.exe

Finally got it working. Resized from 2880x1620:

EDIT: just realized IrfanView was changing my files to jpeg. Ew. That explains why they look great before I resize them and horrible afterwards.

Those actually don't look very good lol

Don't use imgur to host images like that.

JaseC

Preferred image hosts seem to be a "flavour of the month" thing, but I've always had a soft spot for Abload, especially now that it supports user accounts so you keep track of what you've uploaded. I actually donated several Eurobucks because a few of my gifs, uh, chewed up quite some bandwidth...

Eanan

Next up is CapCom bundle!

do it CapCom, you seriously need some more PC gamign rep

Knowing capcom, if they did a humble bundle, it would be a reverse bundle, where it would be just DLC in the bundle, but youd have to buy the base games yourself.

Overdoziz

Banned
Keep in mind that this is an Origin key.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away an Origin key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-BE51532C5117C099 - Taken by damaph

Cheddahz

Banned
Go here to use the key

ModBot said:
I am giving away a beta key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

War of the Vikings Beta Key -- MB-A6B601463DEED262 - Taken by Overdoziz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom