• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellaerin

Huh. Battlefield 1942's available for free on Origin. I had no idea. (Stumbled across that when I was activating Populous just now.) *adds to Origin library*

Whools

Another numbered indie bundle would be my choice for the next humble bundle, though it is a bit soon. Ideal games would be fez, KSP, maybe some wadjet games.
Basically the Humble indie games on my steam wishlist bundle

Actually Wadjet eye would make a fantastic HB, maybe a weekly.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Origin stuff:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Populous -- MB-4A39CBF11C0B1B2D - Taken by statham
Mirror's Edge

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Origin is, surprisingly (wink wink) having a hell of a sale.

The Saboteur is like 1,50 USD on my region.

Tiem to buy the Mirror's Edge expansion pack...

Edit: Or not: The DLC is not on sale. Main game is 1.50 USD, dlc is 5 USD... haha

Nabs

Edit: Or not: The DLC is not on sale. Main game is 1.50 USD, dlc is 5 USD... haha

how much are they selling most wanted for over there?

You made me go to Origin to buy it as well

ME 2,10€
DLC 4,99€

EA can't do anything right.

Cru

Enjoy

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-7BFF3628EB09A483 - Taken by The_Monk

yoshizzle

Origin:
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Origin key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

ORIGIN: Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-2CB8F6B32C47DF94 - Taken by wilflare

Also, 3 unclaimed Origin keys HERE.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has anyone picked up Might and Magic X legacy and played it enough to have some thoughts on it?

There are some impressions in this thread. The consensus forming around the game seems to be that it's quite good though rather rough around the edges, which is understandable seeing as it's several months away from release.

The_Monk

Thanks for C&C Cru.

I have Tiberium Wars on Origin, it was an old CD Key but if you talk to them they can add your physical games to you Library which is a neat thing to be honest.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just figured out that the phones in F.E.A.R. have answering machine messages and they act as the audio logs in other games that flesh out the story.

I'm halfway through the game and I've missed out on some of them.
I'd restart the game to hear the ones I missed if I were you.

But then again I always listened to each one of them every time I played it.

denx

Oh man, reading the comments section on the RPS article about thechineseroom exclusivity deal with Sony reminds me why I rarely (if ever) visit that site anymore.

Seeing all the salty tears is kinda fun though.

Another numbered indie bundle would be my choice for the next humble bundle, though it is a bit soon. Ideal games would be fez, KSP, maybe some wadjet games.
Basically the Humble indie games on my steam wishlist bundle

Actually Wadjet eye would make a fantastic HB, maybe a weekly.

There was a Wadjet Eye Groupees bundle earlier this year. I regret missing it, but I've since managed to get all the games in it I really wanted except for Resonance.

zkylon

zkylewd
all my origin stuff

I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Dead Space 3 Origin -- MB-5DC1E02C0D136764 - Taken by deejay
Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-7038BF1A7F181F6F
Populous Origin -- MB-2D628A5A07B245E6
Crysis 2 Origin -- MB-2E174560E7A697B8
Burnout Paradise Origin -- MB-A3883A268158BFBB
Red Alert 3 Origin -- MB-2C1D651A17C0B4BE
Dead Space Origin -- MB-497CE1AD5BE5F5E4
Call of D-I mean Medal of Honor Origin -- MB-E335BA0127D0535A

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh man, reading the comments section on the RPS article about thechineseroom exclusivity deal with Sony reminds me why I rarely (if ever) visit that site anymore.

I don't know if this is the thread you want to be posting about salty PC tears in.

JADS

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising Steam Key -- MB-9536E957DA157C30 - Taken by Eanan
Populous Origin Key -- MB-E3ACA0BD3B012463 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda

Once again modbot lies!

Turfster

I guess you haven't been in the GAF thread about thechineseroom?
It's worse. So, so much worse.

gentlemen, behold

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Genesis Rising- -- MB-9B81BE7DB3804C33 - Taken by YianGaruga
Greed Black Border- -- MB-CB3DFC92B7552D19 - Taken by nexen

Whools

There was a Wadjet Eye Groupees bundle earlier this year. I regret missing it, but I've since managed to get all the games in it I really wanted except for Resonance.

I remember hearing this but i never got it, shame on me. I've only played a few of their games, would love to get a few more.

denx

I guess you haven't been in the GAF thread about thechineseroom?
It's worse. So, so much worse.

Oh yeah, I'm looking at that thread right now.

Reminds me of the meltdowns over Insomniac working with MS and Retro announcing a new DKC game instead of new Metroid.

It's... glorious.
not really

Also, is the base price for Bioshock Infinite in Gamersgate showing as 80 dollars for anyone else? http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BIOSI/bioshock-infinite

I was thinking buying the game since it had a 67% discount, but the base price of 80 dollars doesn't make it a very good deal.

Sini

Oh god! Why do so many people here think that they added normal Red Alert 3 to the bundle? Doesn't the additional word "Uprising" not give away that it's the standalone expansion that has no multiplayer at all?

Milamber

Well shit, I just bought The Saboteur off Origin.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just got Enhanced Steam updated with all of the latest profile backgrounds. Pretty soon there will be more profile backgrounds on Steam than games.

rybrad

There are some impressions in this thread. The consensus forming around the game seems to be that it's quite good though rather rough around the edges, which is understandable seeing as it's several months away from release.
Oh nice, thanks, had missed that thread. I tried looking on the Steam forums like an idiot and people are just arguing about Uplay and not understanding what early access/alpha means when they buy something.

denx

Yeah I expect a little better from SteamGAF then to devolve to the whole Salty Tears thing.

Next thing you know we'll be right down "Entitlement" alley. Let's leave all that for the thread it's in, yeah?

ok, I just found the attitude displayed in various places embarrasing, that's all.

Anyway, is the base price for Bioshock Infinite in Gamersgate showing as 80 dollars for anyone else? http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BIOSI/bioshock-infinite

I was thinking buying the game since it had a 67% discount, but the base price of 80 dollars (weird) doesn't make it a very good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom