• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

So the new XCOM expansion won't have a new campaign, huh? :(

I remember randomly walking in a 2K "closed doors" booth at one of the bigger halls at gamescom and it turned out to be a press demo of the xpac. It looked very cool with the mechs and weapons being able to destroy enemy barricades. Funny part was that I just wanted a place to sit after walking through all those gamescom halls and they had these comfy sitbags. Demo itself only lasted like 5-10 minutes so I couldn't relax that much :p

Still, it looked cool but $40 is a tough buy without a new campaign.

Crub

So has anybody actually played Ittle Dew yet to shed some opinions?

I know it's only $5 but I have to pay rent at our old place AND mortgage on our new place this month (and I just got a ticket on the way home from work today) so I'm looking to be just a little bit smarter with money this month. I'm not particularly interested in the rest of the bundle games so I can wait for it to hit a daily deal later if need be.
Wait for Flying Bundle, it'll get you Ittle Dew for $3.5.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
So has anybody actually played Ittle Dew yet to shed some opinions?

I know it's only $5 but I have to pay rent at our old place AND mortgage on our new place this month (and I just got a ticket on the way home from work today) so I'm looking to be just a little bit smarter with money this month. I'm not particularly interested in the rest of the bundle games so I can wait for it to hit a daily deal later if need be.
Don't worry man, you don't have to justify your reluctance to buy it. Only a fool (yes, I consider them fools) thinks that just because it's cheap you should buy it whether it's good or not (just like I've seen many times on the shithole that's known as Steam forums).

Sadly I can't answer your question. Just wanted to tell you that there's really no need to explain why you haven't bought it yet. You want to know about its quality, and if someone feels you are being a cheap-ass they are free to buy it themselves and gift it to you.

Luckily we don't have any of those fools in this thread, or so I believe :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
So the new XCOM expansion won't have a new campaign, huh? :(

I remember randomly walking in a 2K "closed doors" booth at one of the bigger halls at gamescom and it turned out to be a press demo of the xpac. It looked very cool with the mechs and weapons being able to destroy enemy barricades. Funny part was that I just wanted a place to sit after walking through all those gamescom halls and they had these comfy sitbags. Demo itself only lasted like 5-10 minutes so I couldn't relax that much :p

Still, it looked cool but $40 is a tough buy without a new campaign.
It's 30$ on PC.

wilflare

hmm it would be nice if Enhanced Steam could be integrated with a Skin (like Metro) so we can use its features on the Steam Client...

but guess I'm asking too much

I love your work, jshackles!

Omega

Banned
I don't think thats a thing is it?

It's not out yet but when they announced the Arms Race thing, it said coming soon.

I'm sure it'll be awhile though. They want their money and when the workshop goes up, skins worth having will actually be available.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
hmm Enhanced Steam isn't tracking me owning iTTLE DEW although I claimed the code

Does it say "You already own Ittle Dew" on the green banner on the page like normal?

Crayons

Banned
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Gaucamelee! are both $7.34 on PSN, but I already own both on Steam. Which is more worth it to double dip?

Freki

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

C&CRA3 Uprising Steam Key -- MB-B3FD549054FA8C72 - Taken by t-ramp
courtesy of DarkFlow ;-)

Crayons

Banned
You buy games for a handheld console that you dont even own?...

I still have 5 360 games I bought during black friday 3 years ago and I don't have a 360. Don't think I'll get one either.

Most likely he has 6 games eligible for PSN's "cross-buy" system. You get the PS3 and Vita versions of the same game. Kinda like Steamplay where you don't have to buy the Mac version of games separately.

You'd think I would, but no. 6 Vita games.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You buy games for a handheld console that you dont even have?

Most likely he has 6 games eligible for PSN's "cross-buy" system. You get the PS3 and Vita versions of the same game. Kinda like Steamplay where you don't have to buy the Mac version of games separately.

I still have 5 360 games I bought during black friday 3 years ago and I don't have a 360. Don't think I'll get one either.

Okay you have problems....
but I can relate.

Grief.exe

Apparently Blacklist has horrible negative mouse acceleration, auto-aim, and is, interestingly enough, still running on Unreal Engine 2.5.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I wish I could. I'm almost embarrassed to say what settings I have to keep my framerate smooth.

No need to be embarrassed. Saja has been filling my Steam feed with horrendous shots of Dead Space. Honestly, I dig the fact that weaker machines can play it. It's impressive, despite it being a poor port.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I just wanted to say, I grabbed a copy of Avencast in a recent giveway and I've been really enjoying it. It's like a...Actiony Diablo clone, where you have to roll and dodge your ass off. I'd almost go so far as to say it has balance issues at some points, with some enemies ending up being real damage sponges/hard hitters but it's actually really refreshing to not mow through everything on Normal and to realize I should have distributed my points better. Using fighting-game style imputs to cast spells is also a neat way to keep the game fast and not rely on dozens of hotkeys.

So, highly recommended pickup for the price of free and thanks again Chugen for the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom