• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Puddle is a few cents cheaper on Steam for me (70% off currently).

For me Puddle is just a little cheaper on GMG than Steam, after the 20% off code

Oreoleo

Steam says I have a 10.6 MB L4D2 download that appears to be finished but I can't get it off my downloads list. When I go to launch the game I get a disc write error :(

What do?

Gandie

So I got locked out of my steam account. I have 2-step authentication turned on, so I'm not worrying too much. HOWEVER the password I enter, that I'm not entirely sure is the correct one doesn't work. Neither does the Account Retrieval thing, it won't even send an email to my contact adress.
Plus the support site, that was linked is down atm.

Any ideas?

Anyone? :(

fantomena

MK is surely worth $8.16, right?

JQB7k.gif

Phinor

asdf,mnzxcv,mn Never buying a game on launch ever again. This is the first time I've done it in years (to support more fighting ports on PC) and its down to 8$ in a matter of weeks. Awesome.

Well in this case the voucher doesn't work on Mortal Kombat so it's still over 10 euros. But still, buying these late PC ports day 1 doesn't seem like good business.

Storm360

Is GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN not working for anyone else? Getting Unable to add the voucher

May grab MK if it works, will pass if it doesn't though

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Puddle is a few cents cheaper on Steam for me (70% off currently).

How much are Mortal Kombat and DmC in the UK on GMG?

£8.50 and £15 respectively. The 20% discount code expired just over an hour ago.

(Somebody quote this post so he can see it.)

Edit: Oh, it's been replaced by GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB.

KingKong

Just got two War of the Vikings alpha keys (runs from Aug 22nd to Sept 1st), I didnt like War of the Roses that much so here you go:

CECEF-HJ9Q0-A7BZQ
KZ2X6-0F2M8-3XTME

Yes! I want to play Destiny with SteamGAF.

I have a feeling it it happening, but like GTAV, MGSV, and, previously, The Division, the publishers are jerking us around.

I'm down for LP1.

I bought the physical version off Amazon going on 3 years ago now, and it has just been sitting in my Steam library. Assuming it has online coop.

shit yes. This game looks incredible.

Belief.exe

Grief.exe

Get on Tactical Intervention's Facebook page and win some keys!

Looking back to yesterday, they seem to give them away about every 4-5 minutes for the next hour. I was just F5'ing like crazy to get one.

10eZExO.png

shit yes. This game looks incredible.

Belief.exe

Keep on believing and your dreams can come true.

Hixx

Steam is getting on my wick this afternoon.

Couldn't look in my inventory as the page was messed up, so I thought I'd reboot Steam to see if it was a client bug. Now I can't re-connect to Steam. I just wanna play Saints Row 4 :(((

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Regarding Microsoft Flight being pulled from Steam: I went home and checked last night on the computer I still had it installed on. At first it was nowhere to be seen. Then I scrolled to the bottom of my game list and it was under a category called "GABEN@VALVESOFTWARE.COM'S GAMES". This morning when I looked again it was under the heading "OTHER GAMES".

Weird...

Storm360

Regarding Microsoft Flight being pulled from Steam: I went home and checked last night on the computer I still had it installed on. At first it was nowhere to be seen. Then I scrolled to the bottom of my game list and it was under a category called "GABEN@VALVESOFTWARE.COM'S GAMES". This morning when I looked again it was under the heading "OTHER GAMES".

Weird...

I have Black Ops II MP and Defiance in my other games, I own defiance, but its non-steam version, and don't own Black Ops II, I'm the only person that uses this PC, odd

Omega

Banned
Get on Tactical Intervention's Facebook page and win some keys!

Looking back to yesterday, they seem to give them away about every 4-5 minutes for the next hour. I was just F5'ing like crazy to get one.

10eZExO.png

Keep on believing and your dreams can come true.

i gave up. I hate these things.

The code I always try to go for, someone else always seems to do it and somehow quicker than me.

plus it doesn't help that my facebook decides comments should be sorted by Top Comment instead of recent activity. So the keys show up in the middle of the post instead of the bottom..

fantomena

Im a nice guy, so have fun.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Pixeljunk: Monsters Ultimate -- MB-C737DC7DF965791E - Taken by Tak3n

Omega

Banned
Wow I actually got a Tactical Intervention code.

I figured I'd give it one more shot. The code I took was somehow taken already, so then I tried to get another one. I failed to copy it, and it felt like it took an eternity to paste it. I figured even if it wasn't taken at first, someone definitely got it by now with how much I fucked up

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Finally managed to get a Tactical Intervention key. I'd been keeping an eye on the Facebook page all day but the giveaways had a habit of being posted when I was off doing something else.

derExperte

£8.50 and £15 respectively. The 20% discount code expired just over an hour ago.

(Somebody quote this post so he can see it.)

Edit: Oh, it's been replaced by GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB.

Seen it, thanks! But still too much, I need DmC to go to 10€. And MK... I just bought Skullgirls, that's enough for now from that genre.

Weird...

Does yours show 'Pre-load complete'? I can't start it right now (and it's under OTHER GAMES too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom