• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

BioShock 2 registry app just updated for the multiplayer beta. An encrypted beta was updated earlier this morning as well.

With the GFWL marketplace down, they have to be aiming for an update very soon.

Edit: just updated again, QA build

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The end of idling for cards constantly is in sight...

adFLLOF.png

maneil99

BioShock 2 registry app just updated for the multiplayer beta. An encrypted beta was updated earlier this morning as well.

With the GFWL marketplace down, they have to be aiming for an update very soon.

Edit: just updated again, QA build

How excited are you?

Pssst. Psssst.

Hey.

You.

Yeah, you.

Did you know that there is this really awesome platformer on Steam? Yeah it's made by this guy Michel Ancel who is the guy who made the Raving Rabbits games on the Wii, LOL!

So you play this guy Ray Man (what a stoopid name! He doesn't even have arms or legs just hands and shoes) or GloveBox and you beat these levels that are like, really awesome and look really awesome and are funny and the there are big tit fairies and controls are pretty much perfect and it's just that right amount of challenging and just when you think you are somewhat used to the regular levels they throw these underwater levels that are just awesome because they have the BEST UNDERWATER CONTROLS ever like seriously the best better than anything. Oh and there are like these R-Type shooter levels too.

Joking aside, Rayman Origins is so good, can't believe I am only playing it just now (I already had it from PS+ because the Summer Seal). It's my favorite 2D platformer in a long while. Too bad Steams shitty screenshot compression can't do justice to the graphics but goddamn are they good or what:

Please buy Origins and Legends so Michel can do Beyond Good And Evil 2 already because BG&E was also very awesome.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Lol Witcher 2 gives Ubisoft a run for it's money with these credits. This just in: I don't give a shit about the 4000 people who localized this game for languages I didn't play in. Thank them in the relevant-language-selected version of the game.

Wait are you for real? No controller buttons allow you to skip it, but if you use the keyboard you can. The post credit scene was hype as fuck.

Is Brutal Legend worth $5?

How much do you make in a year?
Do you enjoy games made by DF, or Action/Adventure games with RTS elements?
What are your normal spending patterns for goods and services?
Do you find yourself unable to pay bills or are you affluent?

$5 to me or $5 to someone else is different than $5 to you. How is anyone supposed to answer that question? Sometimes you have to make your own purchasing decisions. This is one of those times.

Okay guys, usually I like to keep these to one a day, but I got itchy and wanted to finish clearing out my giveaway stack, so: here you go, one full Deep Silver bundle, in three parts.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third: The Full Package (DLC) -- MB-40044007604F1A54 - Taken by SonicXtreme
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key -- MB-D617C177213479C1 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe
Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third -- MB-20FE2EA439A88CB3 - Taken by Razorskin

Okay guys, usually I like to keep these to one a day, but I got itchy and wanted to finish clearing out my giveaway stack, so: here you go, one full Deep Silver bundle, in three parts.

woah my first modbot win, good deal as i had the cheaper portion of the bundle so i've been wanting the SR DLC. and i can try out dead island. Thank you!

chronomac

My Badges page hasn't updated with PixelJunk Monsters yet and there are no cards available on the Market. How long does it take for these to go live usually?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got that free from amazon for a cheap indie buy a few months ago, forgot all about it...

Same here that's why I was asking. I actually have about 15 keys for it coming from that same promotion. I expect ModBot to help me with some of those extra keys. :)

neoism

How much do you make in a year?
Do you enjoy games made by DF, or Action/Adventure games with RTS elements?
What are your normal spending patterns for goods and services?
Do you find yourself unable to pay bills or are you affluent?

$5 to me or $5 to someone else is different than $5 to you. How is anyone supposed to answer that question? Sometimes you have to make your own purchasing decisions. This is one of those times.

lol damn son didn't need all of that... just wanted to know if it was worth it for the gameplay and length and stuff. I always make my own purchasing decisions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom