• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natural Selection 2 Free Weekend approaching

The Shadow Warrior store page/pre-order is up. I won't spoil the price for you.

Preorder stuff:
ShadowWarriorSpecialEditionBanner.jpg

Bahahahahaha

I thought the game bombing as an F2P title, necessitating this relaunch, would be a wake-up call for Le, but apparently not. The rationale seems to be, "Well, we're on Steam now, so maybe F2P will work this time!"

Maybe he was, either way if they are locking out weapons that kinda breaks the entire reason to play a CS esque game I think.

Gbraga

Wow, Shadow Warrior is a bit expensive, not that I doubt the game has value, but it's a bit too much for a game I doubt I'd play for some time. The pre-order bonuses are very nice though.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
This is different from Shadow Warrior Classic and Shadow Warrior Redux. No idea how long the campaign is though.

Grief.exe

Shadow Warrior gameplay trailer on the store page contains 0 gameplay.

Ya, wtf was that? Nice trailer guys...

Check out the WTF is for Shadow Warrior.

And get hyped, then subsequently let down by the price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfMjYBLWlik

not everything seems to be on sale yet (for example, Miasmata is listed on the sale page but with no sale price yet)
Nice, will keep me eye on Miasmata. I have that on my wishlist, if the price is right...

Miasmata seems to have been dropped completely by their developers.

I have it on my wishlist as well, looks quite interesting. They still have some bugs to fix and haven't replied on the forums in yonks.

Divekick getting a discount a week after it comes out rubs me a little wrong, but people should grab it. Might get La Mulana in that sale though. Others if their prices actually change.

Nabs

I like how the Greenlight sale page shows if you voted for a game. Go get that guilt sale.

...and buy Divekick. I can't put it down.
ibyzy6OjHG7zlf.png

def sim

I'll be done stress testing my PC and be good to go for Castlevania, but this greenlight sale is going to make me play Papers, Please instead. I can feel it. D:

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
*boots-up Steam*
A Europa Universalis III Boosterpack, nice!
Let unpack this thing, maybe I can complete the set...
7ru.png

:(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Recap:

Weekend Deal #1 is 40% off Prison Architect ($17.99 for the Standard Edition; $20.99 for the Aficionado Edition; $23.99 for the Introversioner Edition; $29.99 for the Name in Game Edition)
Weekend Deal #2 is 75% off Natural Select 2 ($6.24 or $9.99 for the DDE; $18.74 for a standard four-pack [~$4.69 per head]; $3.74 for the DDE upgrade)
Today's Daily is 75% off Cities in Motion 2 ($4.99)

A selection of Greenlight titles are also on sale to celebrate its first anniversary.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Someone's not familiar with train sims.
I wouldn't call that a game with a shitton of DLC, actually. I'd say it's a shitload of DLC with a base game thrown in as a bonus.

Runner2 on PS3 made me want to play the first Runner game, but I didn't know I have it lol.
Maybe I DID get it from a humble bundle tho XP.
Awesome surprise then. Just make sure to buy Flux when it comes out. You won't regret it.

Copons

5€ for Cities in Motion 2 seems a good price.

Anyone here knows if it is any good?
I'm really into public transport and shit so that should really appeal me but I don't know why from screens and videos it never clicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom