• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm360

Shadow Warrior is extremely tempting, holding off until after PAX though incase my Devolver Digital Super Fun Club key discounts it.

Turfster

DVjf6aE.png

Anything I should take out?

Postal 2

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yes, it does

It's a shame Valve doesn't impose penalties for developers that don't disclose this on their store pages before launch.

Addnan

I guess it's not launching in the UK today then :/? Since people in other places in Europe are playing.

What's the release date then..

pfY65Ko.png

edit: Think it's the usual Friday launch.

derExperte

That's what I said just now when Uplay asked for a key. But I don't have one, Steam doesn't show anything.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/242550/discussions/0/864977563994627496/#p3

Haha.

Blah. Did not keep cash for this weekend. Miasmata or kentucky route zero? How many acts are out/what schedule are they on?

They said on Twitter that the plan is to release the next act this year despite their website saying otherwise. But you definitely need some patience.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I guess it's not launching in the UK today then :/? Since people in other places in Europe are playing.

What's the release date then..

pfY65Ko.png

edit: Think it's the usual Friday launch.

Yeah, I was about to say that while the countdown timer read 9 hours when I checked a while ago, the date mentioned above it was August 30th, not 29th, so you'll be waiting another ~23 hours I'm afraid.

I thought the timer would be correct rather than the date, but evidently not.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Ah so is it everyone in the UK waiting for Rayman Legends to be released ? I thought it might have been because I got a dirt cheap preorder from TF2Outpost :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Adding more highlighting options to Enhanced Steam that were previously un-highlightable. I changed some of the back-end code so that it can highlight DOM nodes that contain an AppID but then redirect that highlighting to an inner node.

TL;DR: Enhanced Steam will now highlight midweek and weekend deals as well as weird things like this Greenlight sale.

PkG6cWn.png

FOCANau.png

nexen

Rogue Legacy, why you so expensive?

Anyone have an opinion on No Time to Explain or Bleed? I think I'll pick up one or the other.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm having DNS issues on my home connection--expect intermittent ModBot issues while this is ongoing; no need to refrain from setting up giveaways or anything else, just know that it may be delayed replying to you.

jshackles

Might be late to the party but I just noticed that Wanderlust: Rebirth got cards.

Deadstar

PSA: Everyone buy Primordia if you like point and click adventure games. I haven't beaten it yet but I'm many hours in and it's incredible. The voice acting is great (main guy is voiced by the bastion voice actor) and the writing and puzzles are great. It's a ton of fun and a no brainer at this price.

Atruvius

Just finished Brutal Legend and that game was hella awesome. The writing was great to the end, and the story was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be as were the characters. And the RTS sections weren't nearly as bad as people led me to believe.

Great game and I hope there'll be a sequel one day.

Rogue Legacy, why you so expensive?

Anyone have an opinion on No Time to Explain or Bleed? I think I'll pick up one or the other.

I literally just picked up both moments ago. If I had to choose one, it'd probably be Bleed.

I haven't played either yet but I'm basing that off opinions I've read.

Freezard

Jørdan;78952501 said:
pAO0BGW.png

Yay, Steam Guard update.

For whatever reason I get the new device detected message several times a month so I'm now essentially banned from trading as the period is 15 days each time I get one. I only use 1 PC and client to access Steam so IDFK what the issue is but I can no longer trade.

Also got this message after my Firefox flipped out, had to use the Steam client to buy from the market...

I would like to trade Warlocks against Splinter Cell Blacklist. Anyone has Blacklist and willing to trade?

Im kidding. Lets see how this Modbot thing works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom