• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

What's included in Europa Universalis 3 Complete, exactly? I may or may not have it all already.

EDIT:

Europa Universalis III Complete includes the original Europa Universalis III as well as the expansions In Nomine and Napoleons Ambition

sprinkles

Rogue Legacy, why you so expensive?

Anyone have an opinion on No Time to Explain or Bleed? I think I'll pick up one or the other.
Bleed is kinda fun for the 2-3 hours it took me to beat it. Though I liked it less than comparable games on Steam like Noitu Love 2 Devolution, as the story is really stupid and the difficulty is unbalanced. But for 3€ I would say it is worth it (and it has cards).
I agree that Rogue Legacy should be a little cheaper, but there are always the Autumn or Winter sales.

Eanan

I've heard good things about the crusader kings 2 game of thrones mod, but not sure Its worth a fiver considering I already have magicka.

Ardvent

Alright, since ModBot isn't working well lets play a little game.

The follow are keys for:
(Please do not play if you have any of these games, and do not claim more than one game)

• The Showdown Effect
  • Warlock: Masters of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses: King Maker
  • Europa Universalis 3: Complete

The list of keys are in a random order from the above list of games.

Each key has one character replaced with an underscore _
The underscores are one of the capital letters from the game's name (as type in the above list).

Example: The Key for The Showdown Effect is missing either a T, S, or E.

Good luck, and please let the us know what game you claimed if you managed to get one.

• M27H_-FW22Y-QIXNI
  • BQ8ZG-P_25K-BCDEI
  • QMNVX-H_ZF6-MAXTI
  • GM85_-N7BGH-2VMDK

Anyone? I'm getting tempted to email Steam support about it, because I'm definitely not alone in feeling that this game has been neglected, although I'm unsure if they could even do anything considering how long I've owned it. What makes it worse is all the awards and critical praise, which conveniently look past these glaring issues.

I bought the game based upon word of mouth, but it's bitterly disappointing to have a potentially great experience blocked off due to bugs :[ Was thoroughly enjoying it until I realised it was technically flawed.

I asked this before but didn't get any response.

Does anyone know what's happening with Cart Life?

Game seems to have a multitude of game-breaking bugs including one which renders the till unusable (which defeats the point of the entire game).

I've been on the official forums and it seems to be filled with spam as of late, and the creators Twitter makes no mention of working on a fix.

I'm genuinely surprised Steam hasn't taken him to task over it, considering the amount of upset on the games Steam discussion board.

Edit: The forum is actually down completely now due to the spam.

Main reason I'm asking in here is because I'd presume that quite a few of you have given it a go, and have experience with contacting Steam.

Cheddahz

Banned
Started pre-loading Rayman Legends and I'm in a idle server on CS:GO right now. Hopefully I get some new items to sell by the time I get back from class

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
PSA: the reason Transcripted was pulled is because of a legal dispute between the developer and publisher. The devs are getting no money from this. Other retailers like GameFly (where I bought my copy) have also stopped selling the game. I guess the ongoing legal dispute was something the publisher failed to mention when talking to Groupees about the bundle?

developer said:
We get paid from absolutely no version. At the moment we do not recognize the right to sell or distribute our game through anyone. We started no self-distribution because we're waiting for a court ruling regarding our litigation with our publisher. They don't have the right to sell our game and strictly speaking neither do we.

developer said:
From [the publisher's] point of view, it's perfectly legal. They feel like they deserve the rights to distribute the game. From ours, since the contract terms (on which i can't elaborate) were not respected, well yes... we put an end to our agreement making the distribution of the game illegal. Now a legal court must decide who's right and who's not.

Gbraga

How does Miasmata play? It seems very interesting but I'm not sure I can get into it, still not sure if I should buy Dungeon Siege Complete, Miasmata or the Weekly Bundle (only care about Dungeonland)

Grief.exe

Been watching some Spies Vs Mercs

Classic looks amazing. I've never played Splinter Cell multiplayer but it looks like so much fun with some friends.

Blacklist mode just looks ridiculous. They just turned everything up to 11 in all the wrong ways, and the resultant looks like a junk show.

Bought La Mulana and I have been wanting Skullgirls so I grabbed that. I know it wasn't on sale dammit.

I want Rogue Legacy but will wait for a better price.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
ok. what exactly do they define as the 'all time average' on this weekly bundle? Is that the average of all the bundles they've sold?

cuz that's lame.

Way lame. They define it as basically a fixed $5.80. The actual average is now $3.75.

liezryou

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Showdown Effect -- MB-7D07BD21BE3D7137 - Taken by angular graphics

Due to network connectivity issues, auto-editing while keys are claim may not work properly. Thus, unclaimed keys may actually be claimed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

If anyone wants to try this good luck. It's pretty dead though.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I bought 3 bundles today:

Humble Paradox Bundle, for 5.81 dollars.
Groupees Capsule Computer Bundle for 1 dollar
Indie Gala Debut 4 Bundle for 3.49

Goddamn these bundles!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Checked with ISP, my connectivity issues are apparently a province-wide problem. I have ModBot running and it should be fault tolerant, but you will probably face delays and auto-edit might be broken. Unfortunately the separate server I was going to run ModBot on doesn't have some of the python packages I need right now and the sysadmin isn't awake and I'm not in sudoers so that plan didn't work :(

Natural selection 2 is 75 percent off.
It's one of those games noone should miss out on and now it's extremely cheap...

I consider it like mario64/battlefield1942/unreal tournament/quake 3/rtcw/crash team racing , it's one of those games everyone should 've played at least once in their life.

My game of the decade

Khronico

Ehhhhh. Think I'll pass on this bundle. Already own CK2, EU3 Chronicles, and Magicka, and the only game that looks interesting to me is Leviathan.

chronomac

They are throwing this game in every bundle now. So I hope someone else can enjoy now.

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Showdown Effect -- MB-C092C11293F28C36 - Taken by vermadas

Due to network connectivity issues, auto-editing while keys are claim may not work properly. Thus, unclaimed keys may actually be claimed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bought the Humble Bundle, which came with 2 games with cards (War of the Roses and Europa Universalis III) and then with old card money got 2 more card-equipped games through the Greenlight sale (Giana Sisters and Anodyne). I have a lot of playing to do now. Hopefully, I get enough from these cards to get Bleed, which also looks fun.

Aitor

have fun

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg

Warlock -- MB-B646543BAA60EBAA - Taken by Uiki
The Showdown Effect -- MB-4626B2972497213F - Taken by Kuroyume
Europa Universalis 3 Complete -- MB-81091D10C8A608FF - Taken by Eanan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom