• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

RE: Steam recommendations. Thanks! Already have Rogue L/Chivalry/Joe Danger/Trials..

Narrowed it down to these:

The Bridge / Ticket To Ride
Don't Starve
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Enjoy guys!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Payday 2 -- MB-3C7D2535AEEC69A7 - Taken by monsterfracas

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That was said over a year ago, and EA's done many sales since and have changed how they approach this whole thing.

Let it go.
Whoa, didn't know the statute of limitations on hypocritical statements was a year.

Someone alert the politicians.

derExperte

Anyone remember that deal where you could get Sim City for 25$ in India and got a free game on top of that right after release? People, me included (I grabbed DS3), thought that was good value. We were young and stupid.

PS I hope the bonus games will be smaller stuff like Gatling Gears and Warp, those are neat games.

KiDdYoNe

Ah, i see. Yeah, EA giving away Dead Space 3 for nothing is a big deal. Got myself bundle too, just for a Mirror's Edge, even tho i have it on a console...

Nymphae

Banned
I was reading earlier today that Modbot was acting up, is it safe to use now? I don't need the copy of Mirror's Edge that came with my humble bundle and was going to give it away here.

I would love to play Teleglitch as an FPS. Like if someone modded Doom or made a Source mod with the randomised levels, the item/weapon crafting and perma-death. It would be badass.

Made it to the third area and my weapon poor run, died when I encountered gun-toting zombies and I had no ammo left. Rudely discovered I have to make it to the fifth area to get a checkpoint in the third. Oh well, already made it back to the third area on my current playthrough, got a few more weapons now.

masterkajo

Omg, I can't believe Humble Origin bundle. That is just insane. Finally Mirror's Edge for Origin to get the DLC.

It is actually a very genius idea of EA. This way a lot of people will probably download origin.

EDIT: and of course, Origin code redemption is not working ATM. Really, EA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom