• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can wholeheartedly recommend DLC Quest for $0.75.

McPixel... Probably not.

At first glance, DLC Quest looks like just another LOL DLC game.

But it is really quite great.

The only way to kill the final boss is with Horse Armor. This is never implied ever, so it's even funnier when it happens.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Went ahead and bought R.I.P.D. (against almost everyone's better judgement) on Amazon with my remaining credit. Didn't get a foil but did sell the cards for a total of $2.69 after fees.

$2.30 for this garbage game... not bad. :p
I give it a year on Steam, tops.

nexen

I liked McPixel. It was only a $1 and it had a weird charm. Nothing in it was laugh-out-loud funny, but it was amusing.

Addnan

This game is goood.

ray102lpm.png

Eanan

Anyone have the issue with rayman legends where its not the filling the whole screen? My res is 1980x1080 and there is a black border around the video, even though the res in options is set to max. any ideas?

Copons

I'm totally hating my gf right now cause she's not a gamer and some friend of her suggested her to get Papers Please and now she's playing it in my face, while I'm waiting for its price to drop. WTF when I met her she just enjoyed Sims and Zynga crapwares I dunno.

I'm totally hating my gf right now cause she's not a gamer and some friend of her suggested her to get Papers Please and now she's playing it in my face, while I'm waiting for its price to drop. WTF when I met her she just enjoyed Sims and Zynga crapwares I dunno.

You shouldnt hate her. Marry her.

And i have the same experience with my GF. When we first met she played games like Pokemon etc. Now she plays Payday 2 with me every day and started to play Hotline Miami.

Cheddahz

Banned
No item drops in CS:GO, but I did manage to sell a TF2 hat (the one that game with Gunpoint), a trading card, and Rayman Legends is pre-loaded!

sapsari

Rayman Legends is out (which I preordered) and Natural Selection 2 has a free weekend (which I really want to try). But I'm super mega busy today and this weekend.

Also I still couldn't be able to download Battlefield 3 for weeks thanks to Origin.

Is it possible that I'm cursed?

chronomac

If you have to choose between McPixel and DLC Quest it's a no brainer to me. DLC Quest wins. It exists just as a joke about gaming mechanics and convention, but it's humorous and well crafted which makes it fun to experience.

hlhbk

Rayman Legends is out (which I preordered) and Natural Selection 2 has a free weekend (which I really want to try). But I'm super mega busy today and this weekend.

Also I still couldn't be able to download Battlefield 3 for weeks thanks to Origin.

Is it possible that I'm cursed?

Wait a minute I thought Rayman legends was out on the 3rd?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
If you have to choose between McPixel and DLC Quest it's a no brainer to me. DLC Quest wins. It exists just as a joke about gaming mechanics and convention, but it's humorous and well crafted which makes it fun to experience.
I can second this. As a game I think it's better than McPixel, and as a joke it is too.

Tellaerin

Tell her it looks awesome and ask if you can try it.

It's not a bad thing when the woman you're with starts sharing your interests. Seriously.

The art, while a simple thing you can do in Photoshop, is great.

hlhbk

Man if I was ever tempted to unlock a game via VPN it would be with Rayman legends. I just don't want to jepordize my Steam account.

Nabs

The Mutant Mudds dev posted this a few hours ago:

Mutant Mudds is Greenlit!

We are very excited that Mutant Mudds is finally greenlit for a Steam release. That didn't take too long, did it? :) Thank you for your support and well wishes! The response from Steam players has been fantastic.

We already have a PC version of Mutant Mudds, which we released nearly one year ago. We could simply upload this to Steam, but we want to add a few things to it first to make sure it is as cool as possible for our Steam fans.

We will be adding the 20 new ghost levels that are currently only available on the Wii U.
This will bring the total number of levels to 80! Here's the level breakdown: 20 regular, 20 secret (V-Land & G-Land), 20 Grannie (CGA-Land), and now 20 Ghost levels. Sweet!

There are also a few other smaller additions that we're exploring for the Steam release of Mutant Mudds. We'll have an update on that a little later.

All of this is going to take a little time, unfortunately. We are aiming for a December release for Mutant Mudds on Steam.

Thank you. We love you. Happy gaming!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
steamworks achievements
trading cards
tf2 item preorders

renegade kid if you wanna be part of dat steam indie cash clique, you gotta play da game right

That's great. Mudds looks absolutely fantastic. The soundtrack is top-notch.

tf2 item preorders

renegade kid if you wanna be part of dat steam indie cash clique, you gotta play da game right

Is there any documentation anywhere that describes how this works? Do you yourself need to make the hat/equipment?

Grief.exe

Damn, DMC3 is my favorite but I heard it's an horrible port so I'm afraid to get it and not even be able to launch the game. You'll tell us how it's really like.

From what I have come to understand, all of the issues have essentially been fixed with user patches and tweaks.

I'm planning on throwing up a video with my impressions and how to get it working properly.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Already have it on 3DS, and while I like it, I don't think I'll double dip. Maybe if it's cheap enough, who knows...

From what I have come to understand, all of the issues have essentially been fixed with user patches and tweaks.

I'm planning on throwing up a video with my impressions and how to get it working properly.
Please do. I only got DMC4 on the last sale because of that reason, but I'd like to try the previous game too. If it's not a pain in the ass to get it running fine, and if it actually ends up doing so, then I may buy after all. If not, I won't bother.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains

Works fine for me. Patches were easy to apply, and it works flawlessly now.

So glad I waited on Divekick.

Ledsen

They are throwing this game in every bundle now. So I hope someone else can enjoy now.

Bought the Humble Bundle, which came with 2 games with cards (War of the Roses and Europa Universalis III) and then with old card money got 2 more card-equipped games through the Greenlight sale (Giana Sisters and Anodyne). I have a lot of playing to do now. Hopefully, I get enough from these cards to get Bleed, which also looks fun.

Bleed is amazing, one of my favorite side-scrolling shooters ever in fact.

StAidan

I picked up La Mulana. Still working on completing Hard Mode in Cave Story+, but hoping to be done with that soon. Now I've got a new platformer waiting for me.

Tak3n

Banned
Been playing rayman legends, and it is uplay.... Also no options at all apart from screen resolution.... total biscuit will tear it apart

Divius

Let me ask again because I was on the bottom of the page:

Does anyone have trouble starting up Binding of Isaac?

I get the splash, then the window appears but it's just black.

Lingitiz

Anyone interested in doing the OT for Rome 2? Dawg was set to do it but he's tied up at the moment. I'm certainly willing to help where I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom