• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Shadow Warrior looks like a highly detailed, full-featured, innovative, well-polished FPS to me. I would expect the accompanying price. It isn't a cheap remake like Rise of the Triad, it is actually its own game.

Grief.exe

Does anyone else in the UK have their Steam copy of Rayman Legends still say that it is preloading?

Not out in the UK yet

Its not Valve, releases are always down to the individual companies. They have to manually update the app.

Do you live in one of these countries?

Xznd8qO.png

EDIT: Wait, they literally just updated and added the UK. YOu can play right now.

here's my spare copy of The Showdown Effect,

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

The Showdown Effect -- MB-0C77AD20B77F4047

Due to network connectivity issues, auto-editing while keys are claim may not work properly. Thus, unclaimed keys may actually be claimed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

enjoy it

Grief.exe

It says on the Steam store page it is.

SalsaShark gifted me the game so I'm wondering if it's perhaps tied to the US date or something =/

Steam Store page doesn't mean anything. Ubisoft has to manually unlock the game, and apparently they forgot the UK.

They just added it in and you can download and play now though.

EyUzENL.png

AHA-Lambda

Steam Store page doesn't mean anything. Ubisoft has to manually unlock the game, and apparently they forgot the UK.

They just added it in and you can download and play now though.

EyUzENL.png

Oh okay, hopefully it works once this is done downloading then :)

EDIT: yeah, it comes up as a normal play button now :)

chugen

hf

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/ap...er_292x136.jpg
The Showdown Effect -- MB-B4AAE99042D13950 - Taken by Rob N Banks

Due to network connectivity issues, auto-editing while keys are claim may not work properly. Thus, unclaimed keys may actually be claimed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jørdan

Also got this message after my Firefox flipped out, had to use the Steam client to buy from the market...
Wish I could do the same, client options for trading are greyed out. I don't think it is working as intended anyway, hope your client remains unaffected.

The changes Valve made aren't supposed to be affecting accounts that have already had Steam Guard enabled for 15 days. Shit is hitting the fan in the announcement forum so I'm hoping Valve waves its magic wand and fixes the friendly fire rather than leaving people to wait two weeks.
Yeah, having read the threads it seems others have been incorrectly banned or at least banned without warning. Then there are those that don't use Steam from the same system/location. My concern is I use just the one browser and client yet often receive these Steam Guard messages regardless so can expect further bans. Hopefully a solution will be found, ideally the new devices detection actually works or an option to disable the additional security leaving SG as it was.

NIN90

Verified cache on Rayman Legends because it gave me the good ole "Rayman Legends.exe has stopped working" on startup. Detected one file, now it's downloading the whole goddamn 4.3GB again. GG Ubisoft, would use uPlay again.

Hope it actually works now.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I have like a dollar or two in my steam wallet

are mcpixel and dlc quest worth getting?

Turfster

War of the Roses is so buggy it's not even funny anymore.
"You are in ghost mode. Nobody can see you." Except those 3 enemy dudes hacking away at my spiritual body, hurting me, apparently.

They're both throwaway games, with DLC Quest having more actual gameplay.
McPixel is just "click at random until stuff happens, keep doing it until you've 'solved' the puzzle"

Dropping some keys

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Warlock -- MB-468DC0A9769D0B4E - Taken by alr1ght
The Showdown Effect -- MB-B9CB5F68E5A1E7DD - Taken by nightstorm
Europa Universalis 3 Complete -- MB-383A0E5F51AF24B7

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO 50% OFF I AM SCREAMING BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BUY THIS
I'll wait until next year. Not because of money, but because I don't want to pay the first episodes and then be forced to wait until the rest come out. I'd rather play them all together.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I can wholeheartedly recommend DLC Quest for $0.75.

McPixel... Probably not.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.

McPixel has been $0.99 before. I got some laughs out of it sure, but I'd wait for that price again.
DLC Quest is definitely worth $0.75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom